Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yep

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Sure but your method is crap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

n2galactic

Spammer of Megatons
Right now in this lovely world we call Terra Tech, enemies appear based on your level, attacking your things and other enemies willy-nilly. On the contrary, it should be based on the total financial and military value of tech. This would make things more interesting, realistic, and logical. How the system would work is, each weapon and armor block has an invisible "power" value and all blocks have "financial values." So if you've got a big ole' unarmed pile treasure blocks, obviously that would have high financial value, and low military value, thus it would draw its fair share of attention from raiders and rivals alike, causing enemies of all corporations, size, and firepower to come running to claim the prize. If you have a rolling battleship, you would have a high military and financial value, making sure you're a priority target, but only other rolling battleships who think they're up to the challenge will try to tussle with Texas. It simply doesn't make sense that a monster truck with a fortress on it's back would draw so much attention from the little cars that they usually do. Do they *think* they stand a chance?

I've suggested this before on someone else's post but this is my official and more detailed post, although I did likely leave out some fair amount of information so as always, I'm open to discussion.

Sokolov

Right now in this lovely world we call Terra Tech, enemies appear based on your level, attacking your things and other enemies willy-nilly. On the contrary, it should be based on the total financial and military value of tech. This would make things more interesting, realistic, and logical. How the system would work is, each weapon and armor block has an invisible "power" value and all blocks have "financial values." So if you've got a big ole' unarmed pile treasure blocks, obviously that would have high financial value, and low military value, thus it would draw its fair share of attention from raiders and rivals alike, causing enemies of all corporations, size, and firepower to come running to claim the prize. If you have a rolling battleship, you would have a high military and financial value, making sure you're a priority target, but only other rolling battleships who think they're up to the challenge will try to tussle with Texas. It simply doesn't make sense that a monster truck with a fortress on it's back would draw so much attention from the little cars that they usually do. Do they *think* they stand a chance?

I've suggested this before on someone else's post but this is my official and more detailed post, although I did likely leave out some fair amount of information so as always, I'm open to discussion.
Why only same rolling fortresses? Possibly also a group of smaller techs.
BTW another suggestion - make enemies unite - corp or whatever based - to attack you!

n2galactic

Spammer of Megatons
Why only same rolling fortresses? Possibly also a group of smaller techs.
BTW another suggestion - make enemies unite - corp or whatever based - to attack you!
That would be something to come along with organized enemies with actual bases and actual resources that they actually mine, which is on the list, just incredibly low.

MrTwister

Yeah, organised enemies would be good. Also In my view tailoring techs could be done to some extent at the beginning of the game but in the endgame it should be fully random and independent of player.