Edoc's War Machines

c0de

c0de

Xenocraft HVX1
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1991130044

Edoc Armories Inc. LLC released a modified version of an Alien hover craft we captured. The tech seems to be a landing craft scout with decent firepower, has boosters to help slow its decent with entry into atmosphere. The boys in R&D though have been having a blast jumping mountains with them.
Of course we had to mount some of our weapon systems on the hovercraft to get it up to the standards we are accustom to.
The craft is a lot of fun and incredibly stable with decent shielding. We don't understand quite all of the tech but it does preform very well.

Hopefully we will be able to capture and modify more of these alien crafts but it seems this can be hard to do.... after engagement with an Edoc Armories tech there really isn't much left of these crafts....

20200207132127_1.jpg

Last edited:

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
amazing. simply amazing. if you would like, I'll post a link to my Z-tech items up on the workshop for you to test. note: all of them are very touchy(except for I think the Z4 and the remake of my oldest plane's last upgrade: the Seeker, which had MK II installed), and can be made into pure war machines. if you please, you can take them and modify them(but if you do share, please give credits to me for the original plane)

c0de

amazing. simply amazing. if you would like, I'll post a link to my Z-tech items up on the workshop for you to test. note: all of them are very touchy(except for I think the Z4 and the remake of my oldest plane's last upgrade: the Seeker, which had MK II installed), and can be made into pure war machines. if you please, you can take them and modify them(but if you do share, please give credits to me for the original plane)
Thanks man! yeah post up a link!