Earth Federation Forces Outpost Thread

pssst: What are your plans for the EFF?

• Total voters

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Can we please stop going to war with other groups because it gets really messed up because all the kingdoms have different ways of doing things and communication is bad

Apparently we can't even get war with made up people straight, so can we drop this until multiplayer or just not have multiple kingdoms attacking the same group?
Also, are we still at war with the Kiwis? Because if not, I don't think they're going to appreciate us oblitering some of their bases and saying goodbye
It's fine right now. And plus, it's for fun.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
You View attachment 17010 blow something up don't you?Yeah, I know your username already hints this way too well...
(Yeah, just blow up and clear my 15+ hours of masterplanned lore that was supposed to make TAC look like it actually has a reason to exist as a TT kingdom just cause "ANOTHER KINGDOM!!!1!!1!"...)

I guess that's the explosive end of the TAC "special RP event" (and my 15+ hour effort to make a kingdom that may be losing popularity epic)...:(

I am pretty sure you pulled off this "cheese maneuver" to divert the popularity to yours right?codertears

Hey, but in all seriousness though, how do you persuade people to join kingdoms anyways?

This thread is now regretfully over with the brief destruction of EFF's Outpost...
EFF was a massive threat and we don't like them, either. Also, the Anti-Missile turrets were the flare guns. Also, it took you 15 to think of this? (No offense)

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
It's fine right now. And plus, it's for fun.
It is not fine right now

You and @Legionite clearly cannot agree on how to handle things together
I recommend the kingdoms don't attack other groups together because it messes things up.
We have bad communication, and have different ways of attacking, which makes having tow or more kingdoms attacking together very hard. We all know how it worked out with the Kiwis ( not well )

We should just wait until multiplayer
In the meantime, we should build up our resources so we can beg to the devs to give us a head start if campaign multiplayer comes out

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Well, it took me a week to think of how to implement the Duck Republic, so using 15 hours to think of all this (and perhaps more) is actually quite fast, considering most people have school now.
I just posted a thread that's about Kebabs, and the Kebab Kingdom was born.