taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Admiral AI Supercomputer:
Here are the results to your question:

In the Solar System far from the Off-World:

On Earth, there is:
1 Main HQ- Earth Federation Forces Central Headquarters located in the heart of Nebraska in USA
21 Operation Centers- The spots where the large atmospheric ships are docked.
9 Orbital Launch Space Centers

In Orbit of Earth, there is:
45+ Orbital ION CANNON Home Defense network
26 Space stations with 3 of them made for large ships

On Earth's Moon:
ERROR:
Routine maintenance is being done on the communications array.

On Mars, there is:
4 Huge ship production facilities
5 Outposts with fully-self sustaining ecosystems
2 Orbital Launch Space Centers

In Orbit of Mars, there is:
1 Space station with large ship compatibility

ERROR:
Unable to access files for Neptune-Saturn
Data return corrupted by violent planet storms

On Pluto, there is:
The Astronomer's Defense- A massive cannon to ward off enemies and space pirates away from the Solar System.
It is a massive complex that houses thousands of people with a fully self-sustaining ecosystem.
It is also a key information relay for far distance communications with Earth and from Earth.

In Orbit of Pluto, there is:
14 Orbital ION CANNONs

Additional information on non-Solar System planets is unable to be accessed because that requires a grade 3 clearance for this outpost AI.

Which of the specified places do you want more information on?

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Here are the results to your question:

In the Solar System far from the Off-World:

On Earth, there is:
1 Main HQ- Earth Federation Forces Central Headquarters located in the heart of Nebraska in USA
21 Operation Centers- The spots where the large atmospheric ships are docked.
9 Orbital Launch Space Centers

In Orbit of Earth, there is:
45+ Orbital ION CANNON Home Defense network
26 Space stations with 3 of them made for large ships

On Earth's Moon:
ERROR:
Routine maintenance is being done on the communications array.

On Mars, there is:
4 Huge ship production facilities
5 Outposts with fully-self sustaining ecosystems
2 Orbital Launch Space Centers

In Orbit of Mars, there is:
1 Space station with large ship compatibility

ERROR:
Unable to access files for Neptune-Saturn
Data return corrupted by violent planet storms

On Pluto, there is:
The Astronomer's Defense- A massive cannon to ward off enemies and space pirates away from the Solar System.
It is a massive complex that houses thousands of people with a fully self-sustaining ecosystem.
It is also a key information relay for far distance communications with Earth and from Earth.

In Orbit of Pluto, there is:
14 Orbital ION CANNONs

Additional information on non-Solar System planets is unable to be accessed because that requires a grade 3 clearance for this outpost AI.

Which of the specified places do you want more information on?
By the way, in the RP universe we are in right now the Earth is a trash planet. It was overpopulated, out of resources, and trashed by overpopulation. This is why we have moved onto the Off-World and settled there. Whenever we sell resources, it's still sold to Earth because there's none left on it.

Also, why are you an outpost AI? Aren't you the "Admiral AI Supercomputer", AKA the AI in charge?

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Also, why are you an outpost AI? Aren't you the "Admiral AI Supercomputer", AKA the AI in charge?
I am a Outpost AI for EFF.
I was placed here for one main reason- to harvest Luxite for EFF

By the way, in the RP universe we are in right now the Earth is a trash planet. It was overpopulated, out of resources, and trashed by overpopulation. This is why we have moved onto the Off-World and settled there. Whenever we sell resources, it's still sold to Earth because there's none left on it.
Some history from the Earth Federation Forces in brief:
The Earth is trashed, thats why the EFF is asking for Wood from a remote established colony: TAC.
All of that wood is used to provide fuel for a vast network of homes on Earth.

A recently declared branch of EFF- Legion Region/TAC was given the TAC Mothership because they needed to get to the
Off-World due to worsening conditions related to Earth slowly losing it's Ozone from pollution and the occasional "acid rain" outbreaks, so EFF made a deal with TAC to allow for its advanced AI research to continue on the Off-World.

EFF is running low on resources, and their "over-ships" are now often nowadays being used as ferries for people to get around the universe in the search for habitable planets. They can barely afford the payment for their deals, leading them be forced to "cheap out" in their deals to time to time.

A number of their over-ships and various smaller caliber starships have already been dismantled due to budget cuts. Most of their currently working starships are in very poor condition and can barely fight.

They have been struggling to hold the human race together with everything they can get a hold of, while managing with many other issues at the same time.

Wow, TAC didn't even know that they were poor...
Honestly TAC thought they were super rich straight from the beginning since they give us a huge ship just for an unlimited supply of wood...
They never released this intel to us...

That also explains why the TAC Mothership has worn-out paint and no name on it...

Wait, since TAC had the wrong outlook on them, does that mean that other kingdoms are going to be skeptical of us?

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not

The Earth is trashed, thats why the EFF is asking for Wood from a remote established colony: TAC.

A recently declared branch of EFF- Legion Region/TAC was given the TAC Mothership because they needed to get to the
Off-World due to worsening conditions related to Earth slowly losing it's Ozone from pollution and the occasional "acid rain" outbreaks, so EFF made a deal with TAC to allow for its advanced AI research to continue on the Off-World.

EFF is running low on resources, and their "over-ships" are now often nowadays being used as ferries for people to get around the universe in the search for habitable planets. They can barely afford the payment for their deals, leading them be forced to "cheap out" in their deals to time to time.

A number of their over-ships and various smaller caliber starships have already been dismantled due to budget cuts. Most of their currently working starships are in very poor condition and can barely fight.

They have been struggling to hold the human race together with everything they can get a hold of, while managing with many other issues at the same time.

Honestly TAC thought they were super rich straight from the beginning since they give us a huge ship just for an unlimited supply of wood...

That also explains why the TAC Mothership has worn-out paint and no name on it...

Wait, since TAC had the wrong outlook on them, does that mean that other kingdoms are going to be skeptical of us?
Wait, you're a BRANCH of EFF?
DESTROY THEM!!!

Lol jk it's a joke xddd

Reactions: Legionite

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not

Then why is it called the Admiral AI, then?

Also, if they're super poor, can't we overthrow them easily? A few attacks will render them useless since they can't pay for the damage.

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Then why is it called the Admiral AI then?
It might actually be one of those ancient AIs that were mothballed thousands of years ago.

Thus why it had a "phone" response system...
The "chatter mode" and word detection system was probably part of one of those AIs that were commonly used online or in games. The ancient "Cleverbot" is a good example.

Also, if they're super poor, can't we overthrow them easily? A few attacks will render them useless since they can't pay for the damage.
What are you attacking them for?
"Being another kingdom?"

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 12.01.00 PM.png
I am starting to guess that the Kebab Kingdom is no better than the Kiwi Kingdom...

They did not do anything bad yet other than injure a wild juicer.

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
It might actually be one of those ancient AIs that were mothballed thousands of years ago.

Thus why it had a "phone" response system...
The "chatter mode" and word detection system was probably part of one of those AIs that were commonly used online or in games. The ancient "Cleverbot" is a good example.

What are you attacking them for?
"Being another kingdom?"

View attachment 16995
I am starting to guess that the Kebab Kingdom is no better than the Kiwi Kingdom...

They did not do anything bad yet other than injure a wild juicer.
First off, that was a JOKE. Second off, they're investigating our territory, history, and secret information without permission, which is a declaration of war, as they might spill our secret blueprints and War Plans. Also, I think they are a threat and they can obliterate any of us if they wanted to, so we need to put a stop to it. Aaaaaaand last of all, THEY ARE ANOTHER FREAKING KINGDOM!!!!!!!1!!1!! <(That's a joke btw, if you can't tell)

Last edited:

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
First off, that was a JOKE
I guess your kingdom isn't serious at all... (TAC may be too serious of a kingdom)
Any future things that sound like a joke will not be addressed seriously from now on.

By the way, the alliance setting in the Admiral AI Supercomputer was changed to "ally" so it "trusts" us now (why you could ask it to reveal information on EFF).

Second off, they're investigating our territory, history, and secret information without permission, which is a declaration of war, as they might spill our secret blueprints and War Plans. Also, I think they are a threat and they can obliterate any of us if they wanted to, so we need to put a stop to it.
All big nations do scouting and spying in some cases. I believe they do it just so that they have the defensive edge (although them saying it made it look too obvious) incase the Off-World Kingdoms decide to attack the EFF.

They appear to have no interest in "secret blueprints", only working Techs.
They might be interested in the war plans, but they can do nothing with it but use it as a early warning.

Destroying the kingdoms will hamper mankind's recovery (they give resources, lemons/food too!) as do the random "wild" prospectors, so they probably won't attack unless excessively necessary for the safety of their operations.
War is already frivolous to them when they are already trying to fight a war of resource management and survival.

THEY ARE ANOTHER FREAKING KINGDOM!!!!!!!1!!1!! <(That's a joke btw, if you can't tell)
lol

[Non-RP: School has been really hard lately, so I usually stress out often, leading to seriousness.]

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I guess your kingdom isn't serious at all... (TAC may be too serious of a kingdom)
Any future things that sound like a joke will not be addressed seriously from now on.

By the way, the alliance setting in the Admiral AI Supercomputer was changed to "ally" so it "trusts" us now (why you could ask it to reveal information on EFF).

All big nations do scouting and spying in some cases. I believe they do it just so that they have the defensive edge (although them saying it made it look too obvious) incase the Off-World Kingdoms decide to attack the EFF.

They appear to have no interest in "secret blueprints", only working Techs.
They might be interested in the war plans, but they can do nothing with it but use it as a early warning.

Destroying the kingdoms will hamper mankind's recovery (they give resources, lemons/food too!) as do the random "wild" prospectors, so they probably won't attack unless excessively necessary for the safety of their operations.
War is already frivolous to them when they are already trying to fight a war of resource management and survival.

lol

[Non-RP: School has been really hard lately, so I usually stress out often, leading to seriousness.]
Earth could get a new supplier, like our current kingdoms. Actually, Earth is too dead to even live on. Everyone there (only like a few billion people left) should just leave the planet and live in a new planet. Anyways, they are a threat. They poked into our own business for no reason and they might just destroy all of us. Also, why THIS planet? Why not other planets? Is it because it has the most "life"? Yknow what... forget all of our recent posts. It's a bit too far, dontcha think? The last page of posts never happened because it's just too much for the RP to be fun. We're just on an alien planet, established kingdoms there, and have been living (and fighting) happily ever after. Remember before we entered space? Yeah, those were some good times. Why did it take us so long to develop space technology when we already were in space? We were born and lived there all our lives and Earth does not exist. This is our mainframe of RP to base on now. Just the good 'ol days before the last page.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
We have produced 1 Plasmissile! Plasmissile is set course to EFF HQ on this planet!

Plasmissile launching in...
10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... LIFTOFF!!!

Will arrive at its destination at... 2 minutes!

1 minute later...

EFF HQ has seen the Missile fly past!
EFF HQ is deploying flares!

Back at Kebab HQ:

Warning: Flares detected! Prepare strafing maneuver!

The Plasmissile has strafed through the flares!

EFF is now evacuating!
EFF civilians has escaped through a warp ship!

Plasmissile is now in a direct path with the center of their HQ! Collision in 3... 2...

IMG_0795.GIF

A direct hit! The EFF HQ has been desintegrated! The EFF HQ has no traces of anything left! EFF has lost all of their information stored at the HQ database!

Kebab Kingdom has won! EFF HQ is no more!
Gained:

A massive crater to mark our attack!
Air!
Breathing space!

(Nothing, really, due to the properties of Plasmite, the entire site was evaporated into think air)

Kebab Kingdom is readying their defenses for an all out attack from EFF! A production of 10 more nukes will take place to destroy any remaining outposts and over ships!

Last edited:

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
We have produced 1 Plasmissile! Plasmissile is set course to EFF HQ on this planet!

Plasmissile launching in...
10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... LIFTOFF!!!

Will arrive at its destination at... 2 minutes!

1 minute later...

EFF HQ has seen the Missile fly past!
EFF HQ is deploying flares!

Back at Kebab HQ:

Warning: Flares detected! Prepare strafing maneuver!

The Plasmissile has strafed through the flares!

EFF is now evacuating!
EFF civilians has escaped through a warp ship!

Plasmissile is now in a direct path with the center of their HQ! Collision in 3... 2...

A direct hit! The EFF HQ has been desintegrated! The EFF HQ has no traces of anything left! EFF has lost all of their information stored at the HQ database!

Kebab Kingdom has won! EFF HQ is no more!
Gained:

A massive crater to mark our attack!
Air!
Breathing space!

(Nothing, really, due to the properties of Plasmite, the entire site was evaporated into think air)

Kebab Kingdom is readying their defenses for an all out attack from EFF! A production of 10 more nukes will take place to destroy any remaining outposts and over ships!
TAC still has the right to be suspicious, since you could have just told them that you didn't want to be spied on...

Last edited:

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Yeah... that sounds weak. Anyways, does it sound like they will ACTUALLY do what you say? They're a massive corporation, yknow.
You MUST MEGA.png blow something up don't you?Yeah, I know your username already hints this way too well...
(Yeah, just blow up and clear my 15+ hours of masterplanned lore that was supposed to make TAC look like it actually has a reason to exist as a TT kingdom just cause "ANOTHER KINGDOM!!!1!!1!"...)

I guess that's the explosive end of the TAC "special RP event" (and my 15+ hour effort to make a kingdom that may be losing popularity epic)...:(

I am pretty sure you pulled off this "cheese maneuver" to divert the popularity to yours right?codertears

Hey, but in all seriousness though, how do you persuade people to join kingdoms anyways?

This thread is now regretfully over with the brief destruction of EFF's Outpost...

Last edited:

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
Earth could get a new supplier, like our current kingdoms. Actually, Earth is too dead to even live on. Everyone there (only like a few billion people left) should just leave the planet and live in a new planet. Anyways, they are a threat. They poked into our own business for no reason and they might just destroy all of us. Also, why THIS planet? Why not other planets? Is it because it has the most "life"? Yknow what... forget all of our recent posts. It's a bit too far, dontcha think? The last page of posts never happened because it's just too much for the RP to be fun. We're just on an alien planet, established kingdoms there, and have been living (and fighting) happily ever after. Remember before we entered space? Yeah, those were some good times. Why did it take us so long to develop space technology when we already were in space? We were born and lived there all our lives and Earth does not exist. This is our mainframe of RP to base on now. Just the good 'ol days before the last page.
Wait, I have a Subatomic Reassembler and I'm grinding (already doomed) planets... Maybe I can restore Earth for them?

Legionite

May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Wait, I have a Subatomic Reassembler and I'm grinding (already doomed) planets... Maybe I can restore Earth for them?

Actually the EFF Outpost was obliterated by a nuke[obviously despite the existence of the Missile Turrets that double as an Anti-ICBM defense system] (the rest of EFF is fine for now), but that outpost was a vital part in the plot-line.
The Kebab Kingdom made it immediately obvious that they didn't want to deal with this anymore by posting this in the status chat:
Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 9.40.21 PM.png

Without the outpost, this thread (and the planned TAC storyline plot) is pretty much dead.

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Can we please stop going to war with other groups because it gets really messed up because all the kingdoms have different ways of doing things and communication is bad

Apparently we can't even get war with made up people straight, so can we drop this until multiplayer or just not have multiple kingdoms attacking the same group?
Also, are we still at war with the Kiwis? Because if not, I don't think they're going to appreciate us oblitering some of their bases and saying goodbye

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
The lore is cool and all, but it ruins the fun of RP. A small story about how you got here would be nice, not bringing up another massive corporation.