Earth Federation Forces Outpost Thread

pssst: What are your plans for the EFF?

• Total voters

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Technically Erudite is the resource that is most commonly used in the creation of AI modules.
View attachment 16971

"A common ingredient used in the construction of AI Modules"
View attachment 16969
Gasp! More Erudite is required than the Celestite!

And Celestite is actually used to "Manipulate gravity" as mentioned in the official wiki:
View attachment 16970
Trust me, TAC knows stuff about the AI.
In and out, even Enemy AI.

So basically you are creating a Seismic Missile.
That would destroy the planet if it hit the surface and exploded! Okay, maybe not, but it will severely damage all of the land Techs and destroy bases on a quarter of the planet...
(TAC is now very suspicious of your actions...)
Good thing I caught that error before it was too late...

Wait, do you need help with the weapon's AI? Because it looks like you are obviously lost...
You know, since it's manipulating gravity, that means we can still control it by, well, manipulating the gravity of the rocket instead of AI. Also, Celestite is used in REMOTE CONTROLLED stuff nowadays and the wiki is ANCIENT.

Also, it wouldn't create earthquakes. Only the OUTER CASING is made of Celestite. Not the actual internals of it. The internals are made of nuclear fused Plasmite, which has highly explosive properties combined with the nuclear energy, it'll make a MASSIVE explosion.

Reactions: Legionite

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
sounds aa bit like one of the one of the impacts from a 3 pounder canon on the juicers, but also sounds a bit weak for the results of the 3 pounder, more like the ak-47, (BUT if you were to scale it UP 500 times you might get to the 3 pounder effective destruction radius, and with th megacanon effective radius (whell the only advice i can give is 'DO NOT BE IN SIGHT OF'

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Wait! Tell it to send a "mission complete" message back to the EFF Main HQ so that it looks like it is deployed!
We have to deliver Luxite to the outpost every now and then to make it look like the outpost is working.
Who is going to do it?

...Fine TAC will do it...

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
Near a duck pond in Britain
duckduckgo.com
Wait! Tell it to send a "mission complete" message back to the EFF Main HQ so that it looks like it is deployed!
We have to deliver Luxite to the outpost every now and then to make it look like the outpost is working.
Who is going to do it?

Don't worry, the Duck Republic will handle the Luxite delivery, we need to clear them out for our wheat farms anyway.

Reactions: Legionite

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
Who is going to do it?

I'll help too!

<deploys still to build huge transports>

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
<pretend that the threats were never... threated? (Idk) so the Kebabs are still friendly (not really, but they don't know) with EFF>

Would you like in install the KebaboACS? It is only 397 terabytes large (unlike the massive DuckOS) and installation is simple.

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Admiral AI Supercomputer:
Quock- TAC Advanced AI module "Rutherford AMRS (Advanced Management Response System)" installed correctly:
Advanced response and intelligence systems are now functional!

Shutting down....

Booting up...
Ask me any question, and I will answer to the best of my capabilities.

How may I help you?

change its text color from gold to blue
Changing...
This may take awhile...

Does anything else require my attention (Quack quick quock quack)?