Dutch Translation

Translate game to dutch?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does somebody want a dutch translations of the game or just stick to the english version?
I am planning to make a translation but only if there is enoug support from my dutch fellows.

Please leave a comment

Well, if nobody else wants the dutch translation it makes no sense to translate because my english is fine so i dont care if the game is english.
But because this game is also for young childs who dont speak good english they maybe want dutch thats why im asking

Terra_Techy

Yes the game is surely also aimed at young children as well as us older kids ;) we are already working on the Dutch translation. There are 4 or 5 people working on it but the game is also still in development. @saiwun is responsible for all the translators.

Teramo

As someone who works with children in the Netherlands, I can assure you that a Dutch version would be well received. Whilst most High Schools teach English, it's the late Grade School (10~12yo) that like these open-world free-lance building games but lack the English to bite through the information. I'm also willing to spend time translating if help is needed.

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Hey DrinkyWinky. Sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still offering to help out with Dutch translations?

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Thanks for the offers. I'll drop you both an email to explain how you can join the TT_Translators team.