Dutch translation communication platform

WastedRhino

Hello,

Would it be useful to use this thread for communication between the Dutch translators?
Say about translations of specific words.

WastedRhino

Last edited:

kosy22

Er is niet echt iets over Nederlands op deze draad dus ik ben gewoon te schrijven dit toe te voegen een klein beetje Nederlands aan deze draad

Teramo

So...I kinda disappeared due to so many projects/activities x-x; I updated and translated a bunch of things, is anyone else still active for Dutch Translating?

FreezeMc

I might be new and unknown but if you need some extra help you can message me anytime. Ik zal wachten op uw antwoord.

WastedRhino

I might be new and unknown but if you need some extra help you can message me anytime. Ik zal wachten op uw antwoord.
Contact Saiwun if you wish to contribute to the translation process.
http://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/welcome-tt-translators.3268/

All help is truly appreciated.

WastedRhino

ps: the language used on the forums is english, so please do stick to that. Ondanks dat deze thread betrekking heeft op de nederlandse vertaling. (even though this thread regards the dutch translation)

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
ps: the language used on the forums is english, so please do stick to that. Ondanks dat deze thread betrekking heeft op de nederlandse vertaling. (even though this thread regards the dutch translation)
If there's anywhere that another language should be -- it's probably this thread lol. It's fine.

Lorrebol

Ahoi everyone,

I'll try to play my part haha. :) I see the last reply is pretty much 2.5 years ago though, so time to get some life in here.
Also a small question, I notice alot of double capital letters.

example: Better Future Anti-gravity Eco Engine,

is it preferable if we keep this format? It's good to know if so :)

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
The name of blocks in English is in title case i.e. uppercase first letter of each word. If that's preferred in Dutch too, then we can leave it as is.