Downloading TerraTech on a different computer issue

Discussion in 'Community Help, Questions and Guides' started by callen0942, Nov 4, 2018.

1. callen0942

callen0942 Well-Known Member

I am put TerraTech on a different computer. I get an error. Need help.

Attached Files:

2. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

I don't know, it seems like a Steam or PC driver issue (as per the message), best searched/asked on their forums, no? I'm not familiar with the Streaming play between PCs...

3. callen0942

callen0942 Well-Known Member

It is a older computer with a I5. But just seen that it only has a 32 bit. Doesn’t meet the minimum requirements.

ZeroGravitas likes this.
  4. Sdarks

Sdarks PAYLOAD STUDIOS

This is definitely not an issue with TerraTech. It looks like you're trying to use steam streaming (play on one computer but the game is running on another computer) when what I think you want to do is install TerraTech on your other machine. I would suggest with an error like that first try googling the issue and seeing if any of the steps help, if not you can contact steam support (it's an error in steam with the steam client), however if they're not helpful come back here and let us know and maybe someone on here can help you out.

5. Sdarks

Sdarks PAYLOAD STUDIOS

If you are trying to stream from your other computer it's just saying to go look at that other computer and follow the instructions on screen to set up streaming. Which may be better for you if you're trying to play on a low spec machine that doesn't meet minimum requirements.

ZeroGravitas and callen0942 like this.