Double Guardians

EosEtIris

Dec 19, 2014
So I seem to have 2 Guardians at all of the the places where the new pieces are.

It started when I died after having obtained new parts in the desert. The two types of yellow wheels were the parts. I died on my way back to the Base and after reloading from a saved game that I had done before fighting the guardian I saw that there were 2 guardians were the parts were. Identical vehicles that didn't fight each other.

After beating them and getting the parts back to the base I went to get the Cab, AI and Turning Modules. Again there were two guardians.

Anyone else had this Bug?

Vhargon

Nov 11, 2014
Ottawa, Canada
So I seem to have 2 Guardians at all of the the places where the new pieces are.

It started when I died after having obtained new parts in the desert. The two types of yellow wheels were the parts. I died on my way back to the Base and after reloading from a saved game that I had done before fighting the guardian I saw that there were 2 guardians were the parts were. Identical vehicles that didn't fight each other.

After beating them and getting the parts back to the base I went to get the Cab, AI and Turning Modules. Again there were two guardians.

Anyone else had this Bug?
Interesting. I've seen multiple guardians for several locations in the past, but I believe those were intentional - most of the other encounters at the time were still just against 1 enemy.

But, two Cab guardians? That's different...