Does Anyone Have An Updated Super R&D Save?

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
A few updates ago, I made an upgraded R&D save with an upgraded charger, which led to someone else creating a Super R&D save (sorry original creator, I can't remember who you are). However, since new and recent updates, the save has been outdated for a while. Does anyone have a recent version of this save?

Thanks in advance

_Kaasblokje_

A few updates ago, I made an upgraded R&D save with an upgraded charger, which led to someone else creating a Super R&D save (sorry original creator, I can't remember who you are). However, since new and recent updates, the save has been outdated for a while. Does anyone have a recent version of this save?

Thanks in advance
Okay just to clarify, are you saying that you made a map with a better charger and I got an idea from that or something and made an improved R&D map? or did you maybe mean something else?
Anyways it doesn't really matter too much but I would like to know.

Thanks for posting this zero, I do want to note that this thread is outdated, the newest version and all future versions of the Improved R&D map are currently/will be on the steam workshop.

I am also working on a new version but I can't really finish it until whitepaw hopefully figures out how to permanently delete the "warning signs" in R&D with his amazing worldedit mod.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Okay just to clarify, are you saying that you made a map with a better charger and I got an idea from that or something and made an improved R&D map? or did you maybe mean something else?
Anyways it doesn't really matter too much but I would like to know.
I'm saying that I originally made an improved R&D map outfitted with a better charger than what the devs provided us.
I later submitted this save to the devs in a com core
A few days/weeks later, someone else made an Improved R&D save with more turrets (at the time of posting this thread I did not know/forgot who this was), and I was trying to find out at the time of posting this thread if there was an updated version

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
I do want to note that this thread is outdated, the newest version and all future versions of the Improved R&D map are currently/will be on the steam workshop
Can you please a edit in very prominent link to the (latest) R&D map on the workshop, right at the top of you first post in that thread? And if you could update it each time too, or just post a new link each time at the end of the thread. I think it's good that the thread is pinned as a hindy pointer to it. Yeah?:)

MrTwister

I have version 3 (v3) from a couple patches ago. In case someone needs it. Didnt notice anything "outdated"