Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
You're joking, right? They said they had a few MILLION techs stationed here. Very balanced. If they think that they can get away with unfairness such as this and completely shutting down wars, then their kingdom should be stopped. Outside of RP, that is.
But then again.:confused:
That could just be propaganda too, and what they actually have is far less in numbers.

You never actually struck any of their territories, so what if they mention is true or not?
The Lemons never made their motto "We are 100% honest Lemonade"

The best tactic is propaganda, what you were using before to power through and scare the other kingdoms with your "CoughcoughAnti-AI EMPcough".
You basically got schooled at your own game...

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Guys, this is RP. Just remain calm until the rulesheet is finished

Also, war isn't the only solution, and may be the worst as it is really messy right now

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I would agree with @Benbacon, I'll tell a story while I'm around here so as to avoid any fights until the RP is fixed. Probably also easier if we go for one planet first, it'll remove the space stuff temporarily.

Some clarifications:
  1. The ruleset will clear a lot of things in terms of everything, from building Techs to making armies. We've been building it with a lot of people, Legionite included. We're nearly at the "base" level of the game and we should be done within 2 weeks or this week (hopefully).
  2. I chose an outpost as the first setting for the Lemon Kingdom because:
    1. It's a good introduction for a fun story. :) You guys always fill in the lore for us and assume so many things. We're not the evil, propagandist dystopia you think we are.
    2. Since it's an outpost, guards there will be at a minimum. We won't be called OP for it.
    3. It's also thematic - it shows one of the kingdom's aspects: Resource Management. We don't need to put an army on an outpost when a small fleet of 8 or so Techs is enough. Make no mistake, we know our strengths and weaknesses, and we try to improve on our designs as much as we can.
  3. Yeah and please calm down everyone.

TheGamingEnder

lemonian founder of Z-tech corp
I do not live on the same homeworld, for as my location(not real)on my profile says I am in a planet about 70 light years away from the resource-rich black hole, where the z-sector kingdom lies(yes, my planet is in sector z of the galaxy)

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
I do not live on the same homeworld, for as my location(not real)on my profile says I am in a planet about 70 light years away from the resource-rich black hole, where the z-sector kingdom lies(yes, my planet is in sector z of the galaxy)
This thread bamboozles me just in general