• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Website
duckduckgo.com
As title.

When we started the Kiwi Wars, we started off with all the kingdoms on one planet, then changed to have each kingdom have individual homeworlds in the middle of the Kiwi Space Wars, and now we have apparently changed back again?

I'm very confused and since this seriously affects some lore and my planned story I need to ask.

Website
duckduckgo.com
Around mid December last year I asked this:
I thought we were on individual planets, and this was the Duck planet? Though I guess my lore still kind of follows the old belief of "all kingdoms are on the same planet" so I don't know...
The answer I got:
These are newly constructed lasers and I thought DR-Alpha was the planet that all the kingdoms were on?

Wait, now I realize DR stands for Duck Republic...
...which I interpreted as "DR-Alpha is the homeworld of the ducks". Or maybe I got that wrong.
Earlier in October in the Space Wars thread The Grand Teki said this:
Something before anything proceeds: DR-alpha is the codename for Duck Republic aplha, or their main home.
...hinting that DR-Alpha is our homeworld, but whether or not other Kingdoms are also there I don't know.

Anyway, seems like most people (for now) have voted that we have the same homeworld so I guess I'll make preparations to redo my unreleased lore.

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Anyway, seems like most people (for now) have voted that we have the same homeworld so I guess I'll make preparations to redo my unreleased lore.
To save your lore, maybe it was that only the Ducks that lived on another planet?

And that the main accumulative home-world is orbiting DR-Alpha far out?

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Honestly I think we all should be on one very large planet and limited to that planet and its moons which are very large because:

1. Mostly prevents space combat which is very, very messy
2. Equals out every kingdom's proportions in terms of land size and army sizes, standarizing combat
3. Makes sure that we don't have unreasonably large empires

Another solution is just to wait until the rulesheet for combat is finished

I don't think this is a problem that can be solved easily. Most RP is just made up on the spot. Some kingdoms have different views on what is large and what is small. kingdoms right now, in combat, and just one-up each other:
"Sending a squadron of 12 planes"
"Then I will put up 200 AA guns"
"Then I will send 1000 Landships to destroy those guns"
"Then I will drop 2000 nukes on your incoming army"
"Then I will send 4000 intercepting missiles to destroy your missiles"

See how power escalates extremely fast?

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
We need a pinned homeworld locations map

Wait, so okay- let's get this straight:

Unnamed Planet 1
Lemon Kingdom HQ
Bacon Inc.
Underground Lab
(Could be) TAC HQ
(Could be) Kebab Kingdom HQ
(Could be) Kiwi Kingdom HQ

Unnamed Planet 2
(Could be) TAC HQ

TAC Prime
(Could be) TAC HQ

Kepler Planet
SFS HQ

DR-Alpha
Duck Republic HQ

Unknown- probably the main planet
GSO Kingdom
Salt Kingdom
Bacon&Egg Kingdom
Blood Orange Kingdom
Saiwuntest Cult
TAC HQ
TGAF HQ
UESO HQ
S.O.V.I.E.Teapot HQ
Crusaders of the New World Order (CotNWO) HQ
IFTTES HQ

Earth
EFF

Honestly I think we all should be on one very large planet and limited to that planet and its moons which are very large
And all of the main active land combat stuff could happen on the main planet, because it hosts infinite luxite and trees.

Unnamed Planet 1
Lemon Kingdom HQ
Bacon Inc.
Underground Lab
(Could be) TAC HQ

Unnamed Planet 2
(Could be) TAC HQ

TAC Prime
(Could be) TAC HQ

Kepler Planet
SFS HQ

DR-Alpha
Duck Republic HQ

GSO Kingdom
Salt Kingdom
Bacon&Egg Kingdom
Blood Orange Kingdom
Saiwuntest Cult
TAC HQ
TGAF HQ
UESO HQ
S.O.V.I.E.Teapot HQ
IFTTES HQ

Earth
EFF

And all of the main active land combat stuff could happen on the main planet, because it hosts infinite luxite and trees.
I agree with this.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com

Unnamed Planet 1
Lemon Kingdom HQ
Bacon Inc.
Underground Lab
(Could be) TAC HQ

Unnamed Planet 2
(Could be) TAC HQ

TAC Prime
(Could be) TAC HQ

Kepler Planet
SFS HQ

DR-Alpha
Duck Republic HQ

GSO Kingdom
Salt Kingdom
Bacon&Egg Kingdom
Blood Orange Kingdom
Saiwuntest Cult
TAC HQ
TGAF HQ
UESO HQ
S.O.V.I.E.Teapot HQ
IFTTES HQ

Earth
EFF

That sounds around about right.

Kepler Planet
SFS HQ
https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-kepler-mission-discovers-bigger-older-cousin-to-earth
fig5-scale_of_452_system.jpg

Some kingdoms have different views on what is large and what is small. kingdoms right now, in combat, and just one-up each other:
"Sending a squadron of 12 planes"
"Then I will put up 200 AA guns"
"Then I will send 1000 Landships to destroy those guns"
"Then I will drop 2000 nukes on your incoming army"
"Then I will send 4000 intercepting missiles to destroy your missiles"

See how power escalates extremely fast?
Kingdoms in a nutshell...

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
100 million light years away on some death planet so they can never contact us again.
The death planet sounds far-fetched
They did mention something about being remote.

They mentioned having tons of ships, but having only a very small remote amount near the homeworld.

So that means their main HQ is far, but their main RP outpost is nearby, probably with a balanced amount of Techs.

The death planet sounds far-fetched
They did mention something about being remote.

They mentioned having tons of ships, but having only a very small remote amount near the homeworld.

So that means their main HQ is far, but their main RP outpost is nearby, probably with a balanced amount of Techs.
You're joking, right? They said they had a few MILLION techs stationed here. Very balanced. If they think that they can get away with unfairness such as this and completely shutting down wars, then their kingdom should be stopped. Outside of RP, that is.

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
You're joking, right? They said they had a few MILLION techs stationed here. Very balanced. If they think that they can get away with unfairness such as this and completely shutting down wars, then their kingdom should be stopped. Outside of RP, that is.
A TAC perspective on this matter:
Then it is to okay to assume that they are made of of cheap materials (all the bad and weak ores aren't sorted out of the construction of Techs) that allow for accelerated production at such a remote location.
The TAC checks every resource for flaws, and throws the not very-best out into the construction of etc things, like the insanely thick, but more like tin foil TAC walls (might not be the best though, but at least it looks secure to the civilians and attackers).
This is also a very common practice in IRL construction, especially plastics.
The volatile Samsung phone incident was a result of not applying this well
I dare you to look it up

The not-very-best ores are used as railgun ammunition and also sold back to Earth, although don't tell them about this...

Just like how the TAC capital ships out-powered loads of interceptors in the simulation battle, it probably is the same quality builds here with the Lemons.
(Maybe even worse so with huge builds and using every available resource obtained. Their engineers must be legendary behind the structural scheme.)
No need to worry.

Also the maintenance costs must be massive on that army.
Either they have to scavenge a Tech every time they find a flaw that forms in the Techs, or they don't check them at all.
TAC has a low amount of Techs to insure that each Tech in service has enough resources for replacement parts. Maintenance to these massive TAC Techs happens every three days to insure maximum safety.
Aircraft often undergo maintenance checks between flights, to insure that metal fatigue doesn't cause them to lose something important, and in space, this is of threefold importance.
Two confirmed aircraft crashes caused by metal fatigue and lack of proper maintenance have cost millions in property damage
Again, I dare you to look it up
I came to this game to build, not lecture people on building practices they should know before thinking on realistic matters!
The More You Know

Still gives no reason to attack them though.

As for the juicers though, it is not well known as they can seemingly regenerate lost blocks overnight.
There is much to learn about the bio-mechanical wonders the juicers are.

Last edited: