[DISTRESS CALL]

Class 12 Battle Cruiser BullsHead has departed spacedock. Armed with AI changing technology, self healing abilities. Qaudruple artificial gravity cannons. 12 particle cannons. 24 photon lasers. And armed with over 600 photon torpedo bays. With a crew compliment of 12,000. Armed with the newest shields from TurtleCorp. With the power to kill suns, you all now stand no chance.
Hey, nice fleet ya got there! Don't mind me, just blowing it up...

4 Plasmite Orbital Strikers have been sent to the location of the transmission. The fleet has been spotted and is currently guarding the particle cannons and photon lasers.

POB's are charging up...
One Battle Cruiser has spotted a POB!
POB was just in time to fully charge and fire, completely wiping the Battle Cruiser from existence to show power.
The other 2 POB's have located the particle cannons.
The last 2 are charging up and have spotted the photon lasers.
In 2 big blasts, the entire row of particle cannons and photon lasers have been vaporized!
Charging up again...
All Battle Cruisers have spotted the POB's!
All 4 POB's shot at once, completely and entirely annihilating the entire fleet along with your photon torpedo bays.

New coordinates have been sent to the POB's! One TAC Venture scout drone has spotted the main planet hidden in a hidden asteroid belt! All 4 artificial gravity cannons have been spotted in one perfect row.
All 4 POB's have warped to the location and are already charged for a blast.
In 4 combined blasts, the AGC's have been disintegrated, along with a massive chunk of the home planet! 50% of Turtle Forces empire has been wiped out.
Before being spotted, the POB's warp home.

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Website
tinyurl.com
One TAC Venture scout drone has spotted the main planet hidden in a hidden asteroid belt!
Wat. Something hidden in a diffuse belt of hidden things... Wow.

The SFS Tesla class experimental weapons ship and 2 Anubis class battleships exit FTL. The SFS Tesla class experimental weapons ship fires plasmite railguns at a turtle imperial fleet medium cruiser! First salvo completely overloads the shield systems of the cruiser! Fast reload systems reload railguns and fire again! Due to the unstable nature of plasmite, the Railgun slugs completely annihilate the cruiser! TEST COMPLETE! SFS ships jump into FTL just as turtle forces react to the swift attack.

SFS capital ships will now be equipped with plasmite Railgun turrets.

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
The ITSV Nedavillir has placed itself as a blockade between the largest invading ships and the homeworks. It's not gonna be broken. It doesn't have much in terms of offence, but that's not what we do. We defend. Very very well.

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
And probably a decent ad-hoc beachhead for operations...@Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels, can we use your ship as a rearming and refueling port?
Aye. The tanker will want reimbursement for fuel used, but that's for her captain to negotiate.
Power can be supplied for free, however.

TheCopperTurtle

POB's are charging up...
One Battle Cruiser has spotted a POB!
POB was just in time to fully charge and fire, completely wiping the Battle Cruiser from existence to show power.
The other 2 POB's have located the particle cannons.
The last 2 are charging up and have spotted the photon lasers.
In 2 big blasts, the entire row of particle cannons and photon lasers have been vaporized!
Charging up again...
All Battle Cruisers have spotted the POB's!
All 4 POB's shot at once, completely and entirely annihilating the entire fleet along with your photon torpedo bays.
You get one move per turn, or anyone can just BTFU out of everything.

TheCopperTurtle

And if were following your version. Heres what I do

The Battle Cruiser with its self healing abilities has repaired itself, ready for battle again!
- The Battle Cruiser has found the attack force in the middle of warp! Firing particle cannons!
- Three out of four POBs have completely demolished by the power!
- Photon torpedos have finished the last POB, the POBs have been completely destroyed! No trace!

-The battle cruiser heads towards kebabian battle cruiser
- The TurtleCorp military planet (Yeah good job destroying our factory planet) have opened their gates, releasing 3 more of the same battle cruisers, and over 12000x Turtle Shell Ships! Now with the POB weapon logs, the shields have come to completely be immune to any type of that attack (No matter the frequensie)!
- The battle cruiser has found three Kebabian battle cruisers perched around the home planet. Two battle cruisers have destroyed 2, crippling one, however some shuttle pods and escape pods have made it out!
- Tapping into the crippled ships backup hard drive (Yeah your not tricking us this time) we have located all planets which kebabians reside on! Turtle Drones have confirmed these planets to have kebabian life. x500 Turtle Shell Ships have been dispatched to destroy each kebabian planet!

- 32/58 have been destroyed

See that's why I do one turn at a time. You can choose if you want to switch back ;)

Seth_Seth

Committing multiple corps
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
- 32/58 have been destroyed
rip half of the kebabs ._.

Panic mode activated.

What did you even want before this happened @TheCopperTurtle ?
You literally destroyed half of the entire kingdom (unless you meant something else than the kebab's planets.):eek:

You get one move per turn, or anyone can just BTFU out of everything.
Yeah, like destroying half the planet and committing mass genocide is one turn. Pff.

You criticize me for destroying your tiny fleet while literally everyone else here has to deal with your mass killings, infinite ships, "photon beams", destruction of the planet, and much more. Smh.

Last edited:

TheCopperTurtle

Ok for a short while we are going to put the war on Copper aside and deal with you all first.

6 class 20 freighters are on their way

They blew you all up.

I think we need to kind of make a new tech war with a more organized backround. Like Jimmy says, "Whats Happening"

And honestly IDK either. So how bout we will just do this. The war was won by the kingdoms. Due to us self destructing somehow. lol k bai....