[DISTRESS CALL]

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
IckyTech Vessels:
Flagship: ITSV Nedavillir, Research Vessel, Factory, and Carrier. Crew: four hundred Souls, plus pilots.
Arsenal: four Odin turrets, twenty cargo shuttles, and armor like nothing else. We've been to Asgard. They replaced our hull with Uru. And then enchanted it. It ain't gonna break.
Power generation: a heck of a lot. Don't worry about power.

Freighters: five cargo haulers, one fuel hauler.

That's it.

TheCopperTurtle

THE ATTACK ON THE HOMEWORLD HAS BEGUN

How it will work: Each kingdom will take a turn attacking, defending, ect (And I get a turn for every kingdom that says something to make it interesting)

How I Begin

-Turtle Shell Ships begin attacking the outer hull of the kebabian military bunker!

I didn't die or anything. I COMMAND ships, not pilot them. There are actual trained pilots to do that for me, and UESO warped them away in time. This is also the case for every single civilian you have supposedly killed, and they are currently safe on a hidden planet far away.

@Legionite
I would like to add another 2048x Interceptors to the army, along with 4 more Superceptors and 4 POB's. Include the Planet Eater, too, as it can be used as a hospital/repair bay for the wounded. And no, it's not destructible, it has a full-size Invincibility Drive that NOTHING can penetrate or destroy. More backup will be sent later.

And the database that you hacked contained FALSE INFORMATION. I planted it there myself to fool you. The real information is stored in an unknown location protected by a reinforced Kebab Anti-Virus that nothing/no one can hack or even SEE.

All stolen and/or hacked Kebab ships will still obey us as they have their own remote signal and controls. We can control our ships with it, and we can take them back. However, since they are currently parked in your main HQ, according to our coordinates, we will self destruct them ALL, completely obliterating the entire base.

TheCopperTurtle

And the database that you hacked contained FALSE INFORMATION. I planted it there myself to fool you. The real information is stored in an unknown location protected by a reinforced Kebab Anti-Virus that nothing/no one can hack or even SEE.
Well you see you had an issue with your firewall. You didn't protect a file, and I made use of that file, and made it act like it was being made a protected file. Giving me power, and I can prove to you its stolen. Did you really think we wouldn't intercept your system information before attacking it? And besides, your layer of "Encyption" was weak, you should really find a new encryption tool. Its as if someone downloaded it off the web, pff... lazy...

All stolen and/or hacked Kebab ships will still obey us as they have their own remote signal and controls. We can control our ships with it, and we can take them back. However, since they are currently parked in your main HQ, according to our coordinates, we will self destruct them ALL, completely obliterating the entire base.
We've purged them, the only signal you'll get from them is a "Access Denied". And don't say there's hidden files. Because our engineers sweeped your backup hard drive. Plus, we've denied all communications in these ships without an access code only TurtleCorp citizens know. Which are at a code 4 breaching which is encrypted. Almost making these impossible to intercept. Plus our main HQ is hidden in a hidden asteroid belt, which houses no ships that have been stolen, only ships we make to keep this from happening. Also, our bunker is reinforced so even if you did blow it, it was just seem as if it was a little earthquake.

I didn't die or anything. I COMMAND ships, not pilot them. There are actual trained pilots to do that for me, and UESO warped them away in time. This is also the case for every single civilian you have supposedly killed, and they are currently safe on a hidden planet far away.
You mean HB-19? We've already sent 3 freighters to wipe out the real civilians. After realizing there was no humanoid organic matter we immediately saw that signals were transmitted from a different planet. As for you, but the issue is, your pilots never warped away. Lets see... Lt. Marthrin Tucker? That's the man you told to pilot your attack vessel? Well I'm sure by now you've realized that he never made it back, his ship was destroyed, and we tracked him back and took him. Including 5 other pilots.

GamerParrish

@Boomik with your permission I would like to release in the Inclinor. A prototype that I had first made when I joined. I've been working on it, and I believe with the proper protection from other ships. We can defeat this @TheCopperTurtle and save our world.

As for the civilians, I've executed a class 3 evacuation. We've evacuated about 200,000 kebabians from the civilian world. There's still more to go, but I think I'll be able to make it before its time.

TheCopperTurtle

@Boomik with your permission I would like to release in the Inclinor. A prototype that I had first made when I joined. I've been working on it, and I believe with the proper protection from other ships. We can defeat this @TheCopperTurtle and save our world.
Cute, I'm sure your "protection" will stand against a photon beam.

As for the civilians, I've executed a class 3 evacuation. We've evacuated about 200,000 kebabians from the civilian world. There's still more to go, but I think I'll be able to make it before its time.
You wont make it in time were already here, I'm sure you've seen some odd readings, those are cloaked ships.

Now since @GamerParrish made his move of evacuating citizens. Lets begin my move.

-I destroy 2/3 civilian ships, killing over 125000 people! However, the other citizen ship has made its way out! Kebabian territory is in wrecks. Children are scared, wives are in woe. All you needed to do was just give us our demands. And we would have attacked a different enemy. But, you just had to go and forcefully take back @GamerParrish.

Now I will not kill any more civilians, for every kingdoms immediate surrender!

This surrender isn't to plunder you, its to stop you from being noticed.

And if you don't comply, I'll finish you off and watch as the sun sets on a grateful world, restoring what the lemon kingdom rightfully owned!

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
If you're with the lemon kingdom. Then you know that my Lemon Kingdom lab contains a rather massive warp drive. And that I could in theory warp that entire region of the planet to wherever I please. Right? You know this?

Well you see you had an issue with your firewall. You didn't protect a file, and I made use of that file, and made it act like it was being made a protected file. Giving me power, and I can prove to you its stolen. Did you really think we wouldn't intercept your system information before attacking it? And besides, your layer of "Encyption" was weak, you should really find a new encryption tool. Its as if someone downloaded it off the web, pff... lazy...
Did you even listen to what I said? Those were FAKE files. Of course it had weak encryption.

We've purged them, the only signal you'll get from them is a "Access Denied". And don't say there's hidden files. Because our engineers sweeped your backup hard drive. Plus, we've denied all communications in these ships without an access code only TurtleCorp citizens know. Which are at a code 4 breaching which is encrypted. Almost making these impossible to intercept. Plus our main HQ is hidden in a hidden asteroid belt, which houses no ships that have been stolen, only ships we make to keep this from happening. Also, our bunker is reinforced so even if you did blow it, it was just seem as if it was a little earthquake.
We can override your "access denied". We were the ones who engineered it, and we can easily hack through what we made ourselves. Even though you destroyed our backup drive (like it was being used properly, anyways. They just stored hundreds of Nyan Cat memes on it instead) we can still hack our way through the main hardrive. And you made the mistake of putting your access code inside our ship's drive as we now know the code from hacking it. We now have access to all your communications channels and ships, along with your base defense (why'd you use the same code for everything?). The encryption does nothing because we bypassed it by hacking through the Kebab hardrive.

And if you don't comply, I'll finish you off and watch as the sun sets on a grateful world, restoring what the lemon kingdom rightfully owned!
The Lemons aren't happy, either, as you destroyed THEIR home while destroying OURS. If anything, they are super mad at you and will probably blast your entire kingdom to rubble with fifteen million gajillion Megaton Bertha spam cannons.

Last edited:

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I'll finish you off and watch as the sun sets on a grateful world, restoring what the lemon kingdom rightfully owned!
Hah hah ha...

Yeah, partly blowing up the homeworld planet of all kingdoms by attacking everybody and the Lemon Kingdom itself is treason already in Lemon standards.

@GamerParrish also was kicked out for attempting to start a war with the Lemon Kingdom's arsenal.
What's to think that the Lemons are supporting your cause?
Nothing.

If anything, they are planning on wiping out the Turtle Forces.
@Potato, do you think @TheCopperTurtle is a Lemonion?
If yes, you think the user still is even after:
- Attacking a host of other kingdoms all at once in a massive vendetta by striking the homeworld
- Partially blowing up said Lemon outpost on such homeworld
- Committing Mass Genocide
- Blackmailing to retrive parts from other kingdoms when the Turtle Forces happens to have those already
- Initiating the war
- Kidnapping a citizen of multiple kingdoms and attacking a TAC citizen who was of non-hostile intentions (combat photographer)
- Threatening and harassing a kingdom
- Having their kingdom appear out of the blue and having a OP godly amount of resources, not to mention Techs already made that don't actually exist
- Use the Lemon name in an evil cause to attack all kingdoms

I think it is more likely a case where the Lemons should side with the defenders.
Besides, the Kebabs actually took nothing from the Lemons yet other than some aggression.

Last edited:

TheCopperTurtle

We can override your "access denied". We were the ones who engineered it, and we can easily hack through what we made ourselves. Even though you destroyed our backup drive (like it was being used properly, anyways. They just stored hundreds of Nyan Cat memes on it instead) we can still hack our way through the main hardrive. And you made the mistake of putting your access code inside our ship's drive as we now know the code from hacking it. We now have access to all your communications channels and ships, along with your base defense (why'd you use the same code for everything?). The encryption does nothing because we bypassed it by hacking through the Kebab hardrive.
Wait in all seriousness did you listen to me? I purged the drives, and replaced them. That means that they don't exist.
You can't recover a purged drive. You can't save a dead man. We don't use the same code for everything obviously showing your just showing your poker face. Also, we knew you had a fake drive. We bypassed two of your fake drives to get to the real drive. I think you need to re-read what I've said.

your entire kingdom to rubble
OF THE HIGHEST ORDER YOU HAVE COMMITED ORAL TREASON! We are never a kingdom, we are the future of kingdoms, and unlike your fellow kingdoms. We will never fall to poverty. We are not survivors, we are counqerers. And if you think that we have shown our full arsenal. Your ready for a fight.

Class 12 Battle Cruiser BullsHead has departed spacedock. Armed with AI changing technology, self healing abilities. Qaudruple artificial gravity cannons. 12 particle cannons. 24 photon lasers. And armed with over 600 photon torpedo bays. With a crew compliment of 12,000. Armed with the newest shields from TurtleCorp. With the power to kill suns, you all now stand no chance.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Plus our main HQ is hidden in a hidden asteroid belt
Thanks for the intel.

Sending out the info to Venture to seek the enemy!
1,000,000,000+ Venture Drones go out to find the enemy!
(Who else do you expect can build such racetracks that fast? A corp with a billion drones to build it quickly of course!)

TAC Prime is still defended by the huge shield broadcasted from the DMEA's overship, which is protected by 5 GSO Megaton Battleships, 2 GSO Bertha Ranged-Support, and a huge swarm of Legion crafts of many different sizes!

Hacks to the station and it's associates are impossible thanks to the TAC Basic Base AI/Katherine AI standing guard, and all hostile AI are immediately terminated due to the TAC Anti-AI Defense, which is powered by an AI and human mission control.

Anyways, the possible enemy HQ has been located at 202943-135904-146975 within the Kedous Belt with a huge number of outposts, sentries, ships, and possible attack staging grounds.

Their ships have heavy amounts of armor, but their normal bridge-section weapons don't seem to match TAC in any way, and have been predicted to be not as effective.
Their Photon Beams are still inferior to the older-out of date Proton Lasers (TAC Valhalla), Anti-Matter weapons that some specialized TAC vessels feature, plasma lasers, and more TAC goodies.
The Cross-Beam Lasers are still far more effective at destroying things then their best weapons!
Their missiles are also inferior as they don't seem to have an accurate tracking system.
So that means that Earth is safe regardless, not to mention that they are almost always at the forefront of technology being the origin.

Particle Cannons are another matter entirely though.
While they can be repurposed to deal with a number of situations, they still lack priority from other attacks because they take a while to fire.
And then they are very hard to aim. (although this sin't that much of a problem because they shoot out more than one arm)
You have to be virtually point-blank to hit with those things!

Last edited:

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Their Bridge sections have Turtle shell turrets with barrels sticking out of them, like they are made for high drag environments. Their mantlets are semi-spheres.
TAC Bridge sections are blockier, but with more room for the weapon and armor, plus elevation mantlets guarded by armor sideburns. They have been heavily tested against armor penetration and have the most minimal chance possible of causing a detonation when destroyed.

Their broadsides are machine-guns
TAC broadsides are guided toothpaste lasers, some of which are plasma-grade. They aren't used often and aren't long-ranged, but when they do, someone's ship will be in half.

Their Point-Defense systems don't even exist
TAC has state-of the art CWIS with flak, frag, and AP compatibility, to shoot down incoming shells, missiles, and shatter solid and AP rounds, which can also be used to handle thick swarms of heavily armored fighters, and even intercept incoming nukes.
- All powered by superior AI that trumps all other kingdoms in existence.
Smokes to defend against laser attacks, although it is counterintuitive to use while firing.

Their missiles remain heavily guarded by some armor over nearby the firing tubes, but lack covering doors and can be blown up by direct hit.
TAC Missiles have reactive armor doors to cover the tubes incase they are directly hit to minimize damage to the explosive payload. Layers of spaced armor protects the tubes, negating explosions and penetrations.

Numerous Main Cannon-like weapons on the enemy have been spotted, but of such shoddy workmanship that makes all the TAC Main Cannon engineers and designers cringe hard. They have been predicted to cause far less damage than TAC weapons and will never meet TAC-standards in battle. Some of them may also die depending on the desired effect when firing since some lack critical components in the safety and operation of such destructive weapons.
The only most deadly weapon thus far was the planet destroying thingy (Artificial gravity cannon) that didn't even completely destroy a planet (at least it tried).
TAC engineers are already finding flaws in the design and numerous failure points, such as the BIG OBVIOUS exhaust ports located at the back of the weapon for cooling.

The Classified TAC Singularity Discharger can rid an entire planet of it's existence instantly, but the power requirement is absolutely bogus (this takes 100+suns) and the size requirement of it is far bigger than a planet eater to begin with. Ask the Kerbals how they do it. They are far more experienced at planet destroying than any kingdom ever in existence.

Their shields *might* be better than other kingdoms, but still far from TAC's self-scrambling Tech. Other kingdoms have only block shields. TAC has managed a deflector shield to defend TAC HQ

Repair systems are the same for all factions, but only one has mechs small enough to conduct block repairs;)

Their engines are similar to TAC's but inferior to the TAC Valhalla's

Tokamaks could be seen on the outside of such asteroids, hinting that they might be used in some sort of offensive matter by the copious use of gravity generators, or just loads of lasers to meet into one area to make a planet destroyer laser.

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@Legionite, here's the following that we'll add to the existing Lemonion combat elements:

Space elements:
  • 57 Light Seeder ships (Mass driver cannons, Gauss cannons, Aegis shield and some cargo space)
  • 76 Squire orbital railgun turrets (Floating battleship cannons in space)
  • 436 Lemonion Orbital Strike Turrets (Very lightly armed, might as well be cannon fodder in this fight)
  • 31 Bramble Light Interceptors
Ground-to-Space elements:
  • 24 Ground Tiller Mass Driver Artillery (Modestly armored anti-space artillery)
  • 30 Lemonion ICBMs (Currently armed with nuclear warheads)
Lemonion battle plan for this campaign is simple: Defend any vital asset, and provide fire support. Our Mass driver cannons have extremely long range - we require targeting coordinates to fire, however. Tell us where and what to fire.

We won't fully commit all our resources in this - we'll put a good portion of our other forces in reserve.

Light seeder ships will move into formation and form the rearguard for our combined space force. Any strategic asset that requires protection can ask for an attachment on the local fleet. Our commodores will be glad to assist.

Bramble Interceptors will support our slow Light seeder ships.

Squires and Orbital Strike turrets will perform as secondary defense. If anyone needs orbital ground defense, tell us and we'll put our turrets there.

Ground Tillers and our ICBMs will perform the tertiary defense - should our forces become over-extended, these units will provide the fire support from the ground.

We will cooperate with all elements in this campaign.

Last edited: