BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
I am sorry, but the BI-2s I have sent are not going to engage

It is simply not worth it fight, so my crew can enjoy the show

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Automatically assuming that this is going to be very messy RP combat, (the official one isn't out yet) so this will be counted as a Simulation RP Early Test because of the attacks done without defenders being able to react first.

Ask @Potato about this issue and the official fair turn-based RP under development.

Main TAC AI base demolished
Which one? There is only one in the heart of one of the most heavily guarded bases on the planet. Everything is at TAC HQ except the TAC Spec Ops, which is extremely classified and is guarded like Fort Knox on the inside.
Chances are they got shot at by the numerous attack crafts before they even got close...
Such an attack would take ludicrous amounts of planning and take really long to set up with just-aquired resources, so that means also that they weren't paying attention to the assault going on.

Three Stolen TAC Freighters have Destroyed the west, south, and east Kebab research radar stations
TAC has the remote control locator for those highly encrypted. Tampering with the encryption will result in detonation of the beacon.
Probably was triggered by a remote droid attempting the hack it.

ASSAULT UNDERWAY: Not intercepted
TAC Valhalla spots the threat of a massive overship in the distance!

TAC Valhalla FIRED it's Megaweapon!
The Electron Surge Shower passes through the horde of incoming ships, degrading them to rudimentary functionality that disabled a slur of weapons!
The Turtle Forces Overship's major weapons are disabled!
A batch of fighters shaped like turtle shells leave the craft, on a direct route to the TAC Valhalla!
The Turtle Forces Overship fires a long-ranged plasma beam!

Markus One AI: Wait, whats that over there?
The Caerleon Fast Cruiser deploys the smokes, making laser attacks less effective and hiding the TAC spacecraft under a dense cloud of chaff!

The Turtle Forces Overship's long-ranged plasma beam becomes feeble through the fog and does barely any damage to the TAC Valhalla!

A furious(1 of them spikey bois) DMEA Minion RAM into the Overship! They hit a fuel tank array!
Horace Everest: As easy as digital basketball.:cool: Outplayed them.

Turtle Forces Overship partially exploded! (about 15%)
The TAC Valhalla's Point-Defense Turrets engage the incoming wave of fighters!
The enemy fighters resist the attacks and seem to take minor damage, but they are thrown off course by the explosions.

Markus One AI: Hmm, so they aren't the rebels. They seem to lack the attack skill of the rebels...
Savior AI: GamerParrish is safely aboard.

TAC Basic Base AI: BASE IS UNDER ATTAAAAAAAACK!!!
TAC Basic Base AI: TAC AI Centre Critically Damaged

All the drone AI proceed to take a mind of their own, attacking anything in sight!(Advanced AI are unaffected by this)
Some even seemed to run off in the direction of the DMEA!
Conqueror AI: WHAT? HOW DARE THEY!! Such cheapshots!!
TAC Basic Base AI: Vehicle Production Facility Destroyed
Unit Destroyed
Unit Destroyed

Unit Destroyed

Last edited:

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Conqueror AI: FIRE EVERYTHING!!!
The TAC Ragnarock accelerates at maximum throttle!
The TAC Ragnarock fires the Anti-matter Supernova Strike at the unsuspecting Turtle Forces Overship!
*The resulting explosion rocks the entire battlefield, as the overship is split in a massive explosion that would make the Death Star jealous!*
The TAC Ragnarock fires a huge mess of weapon rounds at the enemy, tearing a million holes in it!

The TAC Ragnarock RAMMED INTO whatever was left of the Overship!
Moderate forward hull damage

The TAC Ragnarock is now firmly lodged in a hole in the overship!
A number of AI cabs leave the front through the unused cannons on the TAC Ragnarock and apprehend all of the attackers inside with some losses from friendly-fire.

The overship is now under TAC control now and numerous details on the plans of the enemy seem to be revealed, but TheCopperTurtle is nowhere in sight.

Meanwhile:
A massive shell hits the TAC deflector shield, but it is deflected and is flung for miles!
A leading Turtle forces ship doesn't see the TAC deflector shield in front of it, ramming into it and breaking the whole shield generator!
Leading Turtle forces ship bounced into itself!
Leading Turtle forces ship EXPLODED!
Leading Turtle forces ship was destroyed!
TAC Basic Base AI: BASE IS UNDER ATTAAAAAAAACK!!!
All TAC civilians run underground to the heavily armored bunkers for safe refuge.
A number of HE fighter aircraft mercenaries join TAC's side during the invasion!

A huge dogfight of numerous turtle shells, HE aircraft, and the AI battlecruisers litter the sky!
The TAC Avalon, Hydra, and the HFL condor were shooting flak rounds carefully at the swarm!
The naval ships were providing long-ranged fire support with flak rounds!

TAC Basic Base AI: TAC AI Centre Critically Damaged

A swarm of Turtle shell fighters land a bombing run at the Heavy Vehicle Production Facility!
Heavy Vehicle Production Facility partially exploded!
TAC Basic Base AI: Vehicle Production Facility Destroyed
TAC AA turrets are firing away, wiping out a number of aircraft in the sky!

A swarm of Turtle shell fighters land a series of bombing runs at the tanks below, flipping some over and landing some debris on them!
TAC Basic Base AI: Unit Destroyed
Unit Destroyed

Unit Destroyed

The Epic TAC Mech MK37 (nearly here in the actual game, just give me two more weeks!) is now active!
By now, the Turtle shell fighters have lost a number of fighters, like 50% for assaulting The capital city of the 3rd Kingdom.
The fully-charged ION CANNON hits the close bulky Turtle shell fighter Carrier!
The Turtle shell fighter Carrier lost all of its hover engines and shields and is falling down!

The Epic TAC Mech MK37 grabbed the falling ship and threw it at the rest of the capital ship attackers, destroying them all in a massive cascading explosion!
All the TAC space/atmoships landed and watched as the monstrous mech swatted the rest of the turtle shells with a giant flyswatter made of GEO bumpers.

This *might* have been a moderately large army attack against more than 70% of TAC firepower all in a well-planned defense.

2 Hours Later...

The massive shell hits the Omega Juicer, making it enter a tantrum as it begins to shoot endless waves of Bertha shells into space from the side of a mountain!

About 0.00001% of those hit a wall in the Lemon Kingdom, causing minimal damage.
the rest level a forest of f*bron trees.

Battle Conclusion:
All Turtle Forces attacking TAC were decimated.
Numerous blocks were collected and are now being used in combination with the Epic new mech to swiftly rebuild TAC in time for the next invasion.
All TAC drone AI are now running wild like juicers

Last edited:

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
-Lemon Kingdom Forces Hacked, meeting at coordinates X1378, Y813, Z841 to meet for an major attack on kebabian space
Umm, @Potato? I think the Lemon Kingdom has been attacked and hacked earlier.
You may want to get involved and bring the mighty Lemon forces in defense of your territory, plus, @GamerParrish's now under hostile control Techs within your kingdom walls may be tearing it asunder.

Remember, you can opt-out of Simulation RPs anytime

ETC: some more curious questions and concerns
Is this thread because I wasn't hosting the Tech Wars III?
I had finals you know, I can't waste my whole life here.
- TUFOK warehouse has been taken over, construction is at 120%
I thought TUFOK doesn't exist anymore due to conflict before?

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
*once everyone is clear, IckyTech fires the Thanatos at the remains of the Overship. At the same instant, the projectile strikes, and the force of the impact reduces all nearby material to little more than dust. At last, all is quiet. Except for those orphans who are cheering because their power is back on. *

GamerParrish

I thought TUFOK doesn't exist anymore due to conflict before?
TUFOK the kingdom doesn't, but I never destroyed the warehouses...

*once everyone is clear, IckyTech fires the Thanatos at the remains of the Overship. At the same instant, the projectile strikes, and the force of the impact reduces all nearby material to little more than dust. At last, all is quiet. Except for those orphans who are cheering because their power is back on. *
That wasn't the overship my man, that was a TAC freighter... The Overship's location is unknown to anyone.

TheCopperTurtle

You all act like as if that ship was our best. You would be surprised

-Battle Emperor Halo left space dock, equipped with experimental artificial gravity cannons (Small black hole cannons).

-Six class 4 TAC design freighters entered kebabian space, wiping out all research stations over 600 KM from main planet

-Kebabian defense stations destroyed by Particle cannons, other secondary defense stations are NOT EFFECTIVE

-Artificial Gravity cannon fires three direct shots to planets ground, planet is reaching unstable gravity fluctuations destroying most non-military grade buildings. Planet core has been exposed to the ground, hot magma spurs out of the ground wiping out almost all bases on the NE Hemisphere of the planet.

-Particle cannons wipe out experimental Kebabian technology (Including experimental cannon technology, shield hackers, and hacking software)

-TurtleCorp hack enabled, kebabian database downloaded, then wiped across all channels

-Kebabian escape pods leaving the planet (Including @GamerParrish and @Boomik) to second Kebabian Military Planet. @Boomik's escape pod damaged, but escaped. 30 out of 300 escape pods have escaped the kebabian planet.

-Planet is left crippled, all secondary systems on the planet failing, casualties are uncountable

-Kebabian Military planet still remains, next attack will come by tomorrow.

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
The Overship's location is unknown to anyone.
Then so is the TAC AI control center!
The TAC HQ is a metropolis, so how do the Turtle Forces know where it is out of the 400+ buildings and their rooms?
The answer: Spies, but TAC has some too.

They would have to be really sure to pull off an attack like that, let alone attacking the even more heavily guarded command center of all operations.

So if they can find TAC's Super Secret AI Control Cluster, then it can also be said that it is very possible that TAC has already gotten a number of undercover agents in the enemy territories.

It's not like only the Turtle forces have covert agents, TAC does too, a very experienced one that gathers intel from possible attackers: The TAC Spec OPs, which has been running far longer than any "rebel" RP colony that has ever surfaced has. (the Blood Orange does not count)

Look everywhere in the TAC threads. They have pretty much been mentioned a decent amount of times, unless someone isn't keeping up with the lore.

It is a wonder why TAC forgot to make a secondary backup hidden in the underground bunkers.
(yes, and bombings cannot happen within since the bunks are walled off from each other because come on, it is the distant future. Mankind has learned a huge number of things since then.)

Small attack groups simply lack the resources and the leadership to pull such advanced measures better than the organized society. (not like TAC came to be because of me, but because of the members who contributed to it, all with their leadership and contributions.)

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
@Zargn, my liege, it appears that we have been "hacked". I vote to prepare countermeasures in this region, sire. We might also need to assemble some fleets for humanitarian and rescue operations.

@Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels You know...you could've just asked for reactors...did you file for procurement or construction of reactors? Um...hold on, I'll just send you the digital copy.

Last edited:

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Yeah, this is most certainly simulation RP.
-Planet is left crippled, all secondary systems on the planet failing, casualties are uncountable
@Boomik, was the building with @GamerParrish housed on the homeworld?
If so:

To: TheCopperTurtle
Congrats.
You have attacked all the kingdoms that have ever existed all at once. (all kingdoms on one planet durr)
The Kiwis are angry, the TAC is angry, the Kebab Kingdom is angry, the Duck Republic is angry, The UESO is angry, the SFS is angry, the Crusaders are angry, the S.O.V.I.E.T. union is angry, last but certainly not least, the Lemons are pissed.
Oh, and also the great Almighty Saiwuntest.

The planet and EFF is furious at your actions on assaulting one of the most heavily populated planets since Earth.
(TAC has buildings that fly, don't ask why. TAC was always preparing for mass assaults like these from space aliens anyways.)

It is against the law to illegally destroy planets without authorization.
I would not be surprised to see that EFF actually intervenes.

The TAC city, now in space reassembling into TAC-Alpha Space Center is ready for the worst. All the TAC ships are now stationed and on guard there 24/7

A massive swarm of egg-like crafts made out of a bunch of block-like formations came into space from the planet as well.
The Juicers Are Coming

Transmission from DMEA:
Oh my...
I never thought a being could be this evil...
Why!?!?

I thought TAC was bad, but blowing up an actual planet...

. . . . .

It is my duty to TAC to protect Mankind from extinction.
I, Planetary Defender Class AI MK 28, swear to safeguard mankind's future on Earth, Space, and Beyond as my primary operative.

Rodrigo: The AI finally has reached full operational compliance!
The self-developing AI has developed transcendence!!!

Last edited:

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
*The massive spiked mess that was the DMEA's overship suddenly transformed into a giant hex-grid thing with multiple layers, broadcasting an epic shield over the entire planet! Any Turtle Forces tech underneath the shield was zapped by a powerful and accurate lightning bolt, deactivating them!*

A number of DMEA Minions formed into a shape of a long spear, then RAMMED into the Artificial Gravity Cannon(s), rendering it inoperable for two days and lodging into the hole!
It was slowly opening and tearing the whole thing in half!
A bunch of angry ravenous juicers also clinged onto the Halo and began tearing it apart at an amazing rate, in vengeance of the destruction of their homeworld!
They began with the engines, airlocks and weapons!
The enemy fire did nothing to them apparently, as there were too many to count.
A huge number of Omega Juicers unseen before as well.

~TAC, this is EFF speaking.
A massive explosion has happened on the TAC host planet.
Is this of your doing?

No. Sending the TAC Covert Ops intel to you now.

Oh god.
Let us send this to the major spacefaring corps out out there.

Surely enough, the GSO and the HE have put this as an urgent matter and are sending their greatest armadas to the planet's space.
GEO Corp is now looking at weaponizing their planet eaters
Better Future is developing anti-anti-planet technologies
Reticule Research is figuring out the fastest way to completely vaporize the enemy
Venture is sending thousands of scout patrols to keep an eye on the attackers
Space Junkers are developing ways for civilians to remain safe during a planetary assault of devastating calibers
Legion has begun to grow exponentially

EFF has moved their massive overship army in defense of all Earth territories.
Several hundreds of GSO dreadnaughts with Megaton(spam) weaponry enter orbit of the planet
Numerous HE carriers enter orbit as well with heavy fighters and bombers
Too many Venture drone ships show up, that it is impossible to shoot them all down in one small area as they blot out the space in their huge search of the menace
A number of huge prospectors well-known throughout the stars show up too to support the defense of the planet

Even the rebels who lost their homes and their families have come to seek revenge against the Turtle Forces!
Their highly skilled fighter pilots are now searching for the Turtle Forces.

Nothing like a tragic event to unite all of mankind together against the common enemy.
Look at Star Wars.

Some aliens from outer space have been observed. They might intervene.
Their intentions are unclear, but they could be responsible for the numerous monuments on the planet.

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Since the main planet has now been attacked, Bacon, Inc will no longer remain neutral
Our entire space fleet is now on high alert
The factories have shifted from making atmospherical techs to space-capable ones

Also, still waiting for someone to take the 6 regiments I lent out

If this goes on for long enough, bigger capital ships will arrive at the scene, but for now, I will send in some Star Destroyers
Star Destroyer Mk8.png

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
@Zargn, my liege, it appears that we have been "hacked". I vote to prepare countermeasures in this region, sire. We might also need to assemble some fleets for humanitarian and rescue operations.

@Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels You know...you could've just asked for reactors...did you file for procurement or construction of reactors? Um...hold on, I'll just send you the digital copy.
Would never be enough xp

You think we still only have 2 planets? No, of course not! We have colonized over 30 planets that all have their own military, cities, resources, and we have claimed HUNDREDS.

Now, all you destroyed was our OUTER image. We have an entire EMPIRE built elsewhere, with the location hidden.

Now, where were we? Oh right, burning your kingdom down to the ground! We have researched a new type of Orbital Blaster, the Plasmite kind. It's three times as big as our old one, three times as durable, and the power of the Plasmite blast is exponentially more powerful, enough to make a crater the size of half of our moon.

And also, we tracked your ships when they came. They arrived at your main base and now we know the coordinates. We will send 2 cloaked POB's to the planets atmosphere from an unknown location and blast your kingdom to rubble.