[DISTRESS CALL]

Seth_Seth

Committing multiple corps
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh no

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Anybody have about three hundred Geocorp Celestian blocks? I need a lot of power for a Thanatos. Gotta charge it up to remove this turtle from existence. NOBODY kills my staff.

Alright, that's enough. We will NOT give away our resources nor our shield frequencies. Instead, we will now hack your entire facility and survey everything that's going on.

*HACK INITIATED*
Kebab Secure Hack enabled, interception is now impossible

Coordinates have been located
Security cameras have been hacked, feeding us the view instead

All systems inside the facility is now under our control
GamerParrish's cell is now unlocked
All weapons and defensive mechanisms rerouted to be under our control
All handheld weapons are rendered useless

We can now control the entire facility, and give GamerParrish weapons while you get electrocuted

*HACK SPREADS TO OUTSIDE BUILDINGS*
All communication disabled
Forcefields have been disabled
All ships have no power and are disabled

Any tampering with the electronics will result in a fatal electrocution and all ships will electrocute you if you try to escape on one

Sending 124x Interceptors to the location for a rescue mission
GamerParrish is now free inside the building and no one will be able to harm him

You messed with the wrong kingdom, buddy. We shall watch your empire burn to the ground as we free our comrades.

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Let me know when the target is clear of our allies. *cackles maniacally* I found a few main power lines exposed near my Lemon Lab... the Thanatos is charging HAHAHAAAAA

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Alright, that's enough. We will NOT give away our resources nor our shield frequencies. Instead, we will now hack your entire facility and survey everything that's going on.

*HACK INITIATED*
Kebab Secure Hack enabled, interception is now impossible

Coordinates have been located
Security cameras have been hacked, feeding us the view instead

All systems inside the facility is now under our control
GamerParrish's cell is now unlocked
All weapons and defensive mechanisms rerouted to be under our control
All handheld weapons are rendered useless

We can now control the entire facility, and give GamerParrish weapons while you get electrocuted

*HACK SPREADS TO OUTSIDE BUILDINGS*
All communication disabled
Forcefields have been disabled
All ships have no power and are disabled

Any tampering with the electronics will result in a fatal electrocution and all ships will electrocute you if you try to escape on one

Sending 124x Interceptors to the location for a rescue mission
GamerParrish is now free inside the building and no one will be able to harm him

You messed with the wrong kingdom, buddy. We shall watch your empire burn to the ground as we free our comrades.
Why would the handheld weapons have wi-fi?

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Cygnus has been destroyed, any further attempts to survey our area of space will result in the extermination of your vessel.
Aboard the Cygnus. Former starship, currently scrap metal.
@Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels is a TAC civilian (yeah, the banner says so), meaning that the attack was of terrorist intentions.
TAC will not tolerate acts of war against its civilians.

All TAC Advanced AI are back in business, but that also means that the DMEA is now active too. The DMEA lance was dissected by numerous kingdoms, so it shouldn't be active anymore

*Alright men, the Turtle Forces (@TheCopperTurtle's army) and their (non-existant) forces have decided to take their first critical move on TAC civilians.*

*Get the TAC Valhalla, TAC EnforcerX, and the TAV Caerleon Fast Cruiser ready. The enemy is unknown, but still very new. In defense of TAC against all possible future blackmailing assaults and damage from the Turtle Forces for the freedom and safety of all TAC personnel, TAC will now engage the enemy in combat.
[Not transmitted]The TAC Ragnarok will be watching from a short distance behind so that it can intervene with guns blazing if the enemy is too powerful for the initial attack.[Not transmitted]*

Meanwhile, TAC HQ should be safe, thanks to the all the naval ships, advanced tanks, the HFL Condor, TAC Hydra, TAC Avalon, a handful of battlecruiser airborne AIs, and a new massive upcoming mech standing guard so that the citizens can feel secure and safe.

The AI surprises hidden in the plasmite that was on the hijacked TAC remote freighters exploded, rendering all of the enemy crafts that used it inoperable as well as the remote freighters themselves, turning them into large bombs that would damage the ship they were contained within, if they were contained at all to begin with.

From what we have learned from the DMEA, the TAC Valhalla will be towed to the battle fully charged by the use of numerous space tugs.

From the intel gathered by the Kebab Kingdom, the EMP Surge Shower will be aimed at the hostile forces - shoot Main Cannon on hostile sight to disable, then send in the upgraded AI droids (the small AI Cabs derp) into the hostile vessel to apprehend all of the rebels inside and rescue GamerParrish.

It should be enough to finish what the Kebabs' hack fell short (because come on, the Kebab kingdom is not the ChaOS!).
The other large capital ships will provide fire cover and anti-projectile defense against all incoming missiles and shells (TAC EnforcerX-specialized in that), and provide the smokers (EXP fireworks launcher chaff) to greatly weaken all incoming laser attacks (a retrofit to the Caerleon Fast Cruiser).

Since they have just requested for ION CANNON technology, it is safe to say they don't have the capital-class siege weaponry operational yet, since it is virtually impossible to build one in just a week, even with a huge cast of professional engineers working 24/7 on it.

If they escape, they know; they are now at war with TAC, the first to attack the 3rd Kingdom.

Battle coming Soon™

ETA: Possibly tomorrow

Last edited:

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
The Thanatos is half changed. But powerhas been cut off and apparently I'm in trouble for "stealing from power plants" and "not asking the lemon leaders before cutting power to hospitals and orphanages".

So yeah I need celestian blocks.

TheCopperTurtle

Nice try...

Attack Has Begun:
-Three Stolen TAC Freighters have Destroyed the west, south, and east Kebab research radar stations

-TAC Experimental AI base crippled

-x70 Interceptors have attacked the north main Kebab research base

-TAC Crafting Factory destroyed (Kebab upgraded fighter freighter)

-North Kebab Forcefield crippled to 20% effectivity, missiles and lasers can now penetrate

-Kebabian Farms have now been attacked, Casualties: Unknown

-Lemon Kingdom Forces Hacked, meeting at coordinates X1378, Y813, Z841 to meet for an major attack on kebabian space

- TUFOK warehouse has been taken over, construction is at 120%

-Main communications with kingdoms have been terminated

OUTCOME:
- The west, south, and east Kebabian Research stations are destroyed
-Main TAC AI base demolished
-Main Kebabian research base demolished
-TAC Crafting factory destroyed
-North kebab forcefield crippled to 20%
-Kebabian Farms have been attacked, Casualties: 10+
-Lemon Kingdom Secret Forces hacked, meeting for attack
-Old TUFOK warehouse taken over
-All main communications with kingdoms is terminated

Your attack was cute...

GamerParrish

Guys we have an issue. Yes I am free, but this @TheCopperTurtle is beyond serious.

That giant base, was a research base, their main base is unknown. I have no idea what they're capable of but it looked like they would constructing some sort of giant laser.

We need to take them down, immediately. For all we know they're already on their way to kebabian and TAC territory. And once they're there, were gonna have a war.

Just be ready...

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Guys we have an issue. Yes I am free, but this @TheCopperTurtle is beyond serious.

That giant base, was a research base, their main base is unknown. I have no idea what they're capable of but it looked like they would constructing some sort of giant laser.

We need to take them down, immediately. For all we know they're already on their way to kebabian and TAC territory. And once they're there, were gonna have a war.

Just be ready...
The lemon kingdom is experiencing a power outage. Because I'm charging the Thanatos. Don't you worry about that base. *insane grin*

Seth_Seth

Committing multiple corps
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
OUTCOME:
rip

Nice try...

Attack Has Begun:
-Three Stolen TAC Freighters have Destroyed the west, south, and east Kebab research radar stations

-TAC Experimental AI base crippled

-x70 Interceptors have attacked the north main Kebab research base

-TAC Crafting Factory destroyed (Kebab upgraded fighter freighter)

-North Kebab Forcefield crippled to 20% effectivity, missiles and lasers can now penetrate

-Kebabian Farms have now been attacked, Casualties: Unknown

-Lemon Kingdom Forces Hacked, meeting at coordinates X1378, Y813, Z841 to meet for an major attack on kebabian space

- TUFOK warehouse has been taken over, construction is at 120%

-Main communications with kingdoms have been terminated

OUTCOME:

Your attack was cute...
Did you forget our orbital blasters? They should've struck you down before you even got within 20 miles of our Kebabian base.