[DISTRESS CALL]

Discussion in 'Kingdoms' started by GamerParrish, May 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. GamerParrish

GamerParrish Well-Known Member

10:03: This is the Kebab Travel Freighter Xeno. Two TAC freighters and one Kiwi juicer have arrived, they demand my surrender immediately. This is not an attack vessel, I repeat, this is not an attack vessel.

10:05AM: I have been attacked, I repeat I have been attacked, two TAC freighters, one Kiwi Juicer, shields are down, power at 20%, bulk heads have been stripped.

10:07AM: I have been boarded, engineering has failed, engines are failing

10:09AM: MY ENGINES HAVE FAILED, ANYONE THERE PLEASE RESPOND

10:10AM: I'M GOING DOWN, ANYONE THERE PLEASE RESP______________

Sensor Log Data

WeaponSensorLog182: 000193_173_3999 KIWI WEAPON SIGNATURE CONFIRMED
    ContainmentFieldLog: TransferBreachImmenent_ImmediateReset
    BulkHeadLog: [File Corrupted]
    ShieldLog: 10347_481_48141_471_4144134 Shields 1, 2, 3 not responding, resetting...
    EngineLog: EnginesNotResponding
    Coordinates: 183,1832, 28, Akua
    RadarLog: Debris Field, Two TAC Class 2 Freighters with Weapons armed 10 kilometers
    RadarLog2: Minor Damage to TAC Class 2 Freighter #2 to Shields, massive debris field, radiation at 20 RADs.
    TransportingLog: [File Deleted]

TransmittingEmergencyMessage

This has been wrote in advance, in case of an emergency I will try my best to deliver this message to any ally kingdoms. This is the leader of TUFOK, GamerParrish, my ship has been attacked and I could not defend the attack. Chances are, I have died or am in critical condition. My only wish, make those who ended me, pay for what they have done.

END OF TRANSMISSION

2. TheCopperTurtle

TheCopperTurtle Well-Known Member

We Have GamerParrish.

We require a shipment of 150 Titanium Power Coils, blueprints to your experimental ION Cannon, and the security codes to your shield frequencies. @Legionite @Boomik this decision is up to you. An attack on us will result in serious consequences.

Thank you for cooperation.

Untitled.jpg

3. Seth_Seth

Seth_Seth SFS Supreme General, Gamer

THEY HAVE TAKEN THE FREIGHTERS
    I REPEAT, THEY HAVE TAKEN THE FREIGHTERS

who is @TheCopperTurtle ?

4. Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels S H I N Y Mad Scientist

I have an exploratory vessel in the area, however it is an unarmed civilian vehicle. Quite stealthy, though, so it should be able to give a better idea of the situation.

5. Seth_Seth

gud

6. Boomik

Boomik is very T H I C C

We will send help immediately. I don't know who you are, @TheCopperTurtle, but we will hunt you down for what you have done. The coordinates that the incident happened inan unexplored part of the galaxy. We will send ships to the coordinates immediately.

P.S. What did they do to the TAC Freighters and the Kiwi ship? It couldn't have been TAC.

Seth_Seth likes this.
  7. Benbacon

Benbacon Founder Of Bacon, Inc

Though I am not a kingdom, I will still help since I am a company

The 1-6th Brigades are in my command and the other six shall be lent to whoever wants them

My six brigades are now following Boomik's path, hopefully in the right direction

8. TheCopperTurtle

Don't even try, we'll intercept your exploration.

Listen to our demands or @GamerParrish will not last the night.

9. GamerParrish

GamerParrish Well-Known Member

TRANSMISSION RECIEVED
    Is anyone there? If anyone can hear me, I'm in what appears to be a class 4 TAC freighter, it seems to be the original TAC Class 4 Freighter. My coordinates are 309, 18----

TRANSMISSION ENDED

10. Legionite

Legionite Airborne AI Assembler

Finally I get to contact the possible head of the Rogue Kingdom Resistance.

So about the once-awesome ION CANNON.

It's production has been mothballed thanks to the Great Update Lords [devs].
    Ever since the update event where Quantum Compounding was debugged, all ION CANNONS have stopped working effectively, and became very expensive to maintain.

You may use the blueprint, but be warned, ION CANNONS take godly amounts of maintenance and may not even achieve their original desired effect.
    If you want the Electron Surge Shower Main Cannon technology instead, know that the cannon itself is very expensive and is also very destructible. Building one is a near exact science.

The TAC frequencies are theoretically impossible to give you, since they self-scramble at an astounding rate that only AIs understand. If you want a frequency then you will have to get one of our TAC AIs, and even so, the TAC starships cannot shoot through the other TAC ship shields without synchronizing, and the process can take weeks.

Normal shields are also not supported by the TAC Tech, leading to the excessive use of resources in the production of all TAC Techs and greatly limiting production to a fleet of elite large capital ships, mechs, and heavy tanks.

The Kebabs have different shields from the TAC, so the TAC cannot and will not aid you in that case.

The only TAC freighters that are allowed to traverse at the the time was the Plasmite freighters, but also they have little hidden surprises in them, so speak reasonably.
    If the freighters are actually the civilian aircraft from the Starling Spacelines, then you are committing an act of terrorism against all of TAC and must be confronted in very serious matters.
    That does not mean war, but armies at the ready.

The Kebab ones are another matter entirely.

@Boomik, any input?

11. Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

IckyTech will not engage anybody unless specifically threatened, but our scanning and mapping tech is rivalled by very few. Any information that can be scanned for can be provided by us.

Soviet_Samuelson likes this.
  12. Boomik

Boomik is very T H I C C

How did they steal your freighters in the first place? Aren't they heavily guarded?

And the same with the Kiwi ships. Also, how did they know where @GamerParrish was at the time? It's very unlikely they just found his ship out of the blue.

I think that someone is giving them info, letting them into our forces and stealing our ships, someone who's plotting to take us all down without us realizing. Maybe this person, or people have been under our noses the entire time...

What further strengthens this theory is that one of our Kebab carriers containing a whole fleet of battle tanks just disappeared without a trace earlier this morning. No one was on it, luckily, but we lost all connection to the carrier and its contents.

I say we save @GamerParrish, but investigate first. We will hide our ships when they reach @GamerParrish's coordinates and scout the Rogue HQ. We will first need some hackers to get into the Rogues' databases so we can further understand what they're doing...

Seth_Seth likes this.
  13. Legionite

Umm, well, you see the natives have been restless lately and there have been numerous small juicer attacks at the TAC walls lately.

A tiny number of rebel attacks have also threatened the TAC moons.

Seth_Seth likes this.
  14. Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

That's no moon...

15. Seth_Seth

then what is it?

16. Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

*shrug*

17. Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

The IckyTech exploration vessel Cygnus has arrived on scene, albeit quite far away, but close enough to provide a live feed to allied factions.

Boomik and Legionite like this.
  18. Legionite

Anything going on?

19. Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

I dunno enough details to do much RP stuff; You're getting the live feed, you tell me what's going on! XP

Seth_Seth likes this.
  20. TheCopperTurtle

You all have one day to decide whether the power coils and blueprints are more important than @GamerParrish 's life.
    If you do not comply with our demands, we will end @GamerParrish

We also see that you have sent an exploration vessel, we have intercepted the video, and found the exact coordinates. Cygnus has been destroyed, any further attempts to survey our area of space will result in the extermination of your vessel. Now

Give us the power coils, blueprints, and the Kebab Kingdom shield frequencies by tomorrow, and @GamerParrish will be returned safely unto you.

Thank you for your cooperation.

SECURE CHANNEL TERMINATED