Difficulty settings?

904savage

Is there ANY way of changing difficulty settings? I've been trying for the last day or two to even build a base or a tech but I legit can't go 3 minutes without having techs drop in next to me and destroy me while I'm trying to build. I've been running the basic spawn tech for the last 3 days because I can't do jack shit. Me and my 2 cannons vs Giant techs with 30+ cannons on top of it, Only to drop down 5 feet from another tech the same size that just destroyed me. Getting rather frustrated with this.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
There certainly aren't any difficulty settings. But a few suggestions that might help:

(1) Creative mode is a very good option for experimenting to figure out how to build planes and other craft that tend to run into trouble all too easily with the random spawns.

(2) Invaders won't spawn near you if you have an anchored tech close by. And no more than 1 can spawn in total, so just leave one alive to avoid them altogether.

(3) Random spawns land within quite specific limits - over 200 to 300m away (2nd to 3rd majpr radar rings), 80% chance in front of your current tech. Only 4 can exist in total. They despawn over 450m, so fleeing beats any sized opponent. They can't move at all while 200m from your camera's location, so just staying on the same spot should keep you safe. (Use build beam on your base with right click to focus on different parts, if its getting big, rather than driving around it.)

Anything there useful?