difficulty of the game

big_loo99

Попьём чайку)
Dec 7, 2019
Ukraine, Odessa
there really is not enough difficulty in the game, there is not even sense in defending the base, since there are not even enemies. I am already silent for the journey, there are a minimum of enemies, and when the enemies have already developed to the maximum, all the weak

missleMaster1793

AKA Terro
Aug 21, 2017
The stars and beond.
there really is not enough difficulty in the game, there is not even sense in defending the base, since there are not even enemies. I am already silent for the journey, there are a minimum of enemies, and when the enemies have already developed to the maximum, all the weak
Try installing some mods; they add quite a lot more depth (As long as you're on windows) there is a mod that basically turns TT into a constant seige by making enemies basically always aggro you

warbrand2

A merc who loves blowing up large targets.
Jun 16, 2020
The big problem is there are too few enemies most of the time, unless you have a static base in which case they are constant. But most people don't have a static base till end game and even then if you make it small enough with missiles enemies will never attack.

Another problem is there is no AA or aircraft threats like anti gravity craft making flying the way to go, so once you get to the air the difficulty just goes by by.

YaYYeeT

Turning out ESS lore at 0.0282739 words per minute
Apr 27, 2020
<redacted>
The big problem is there are too few enemies most of the time, unless you have a static base in which case they are constant. But most people don't have a static base till end game and even then if you make it small enough with missiles enemies will never attack.

Another problem is there is no AA or aircraft threats like anti gravity craft making flying the way to go, so once you get to the air the difficulty just goes by by.
Putting in craft with upward facing missiles GSO/Avalanche etc are really effective against light/big aircraft as well.

JIglyChloe

Aug 1, 2021
What Mods are the best to increase the difficulty by some 20-25%?
I am a fresh player, but as a rule I try to play the games at the highest level (feel like I have finished the game then).
I will be grateful for the mods list