Devs are very silent and absent as of late?

ANIMAL MOTHER

Nov 14, 2016
Been looking on here and steam forums and the devs have went missing. No posts no replies to anyone nothing. I see this game is dead now that must be the reason. Oh well later this will be my last time posting on here.

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
it is more likely that theey have gone silent due to a large update or new feature(s) in the works, this quiet from the devs has happened a couple of times before (and each time there was a major updatea bit later

Geocorp Jumper

May 24, 2016
*desperately hopes for a fabrication overhaul*

I mean, if silence means big things are coming...

Personally, I wouldn’t mind if the devs tapped the brake on new features and instead diverted attention to optimizations and bug fixes. In fact, I’d kind of prefer it. Sure, new blocks, a new biome, new quests, and even a new corp would be awesome, but I feel that the community has enough new content between the latest updates and mods to tie us over for at least a little bit. Furthermore, more content may not be as appreciated if we’re still inconvenienced by things like the current crafting system or by persistent bugs.

So I would personally love it if the next big update put focus optimization rather than expansion.