Demo Pack

Zyphon

Mar 2, 2015
Hi, I just tried The game thanks to pewds,

Haven't bought it tho, playing demo right now. I've seen some posts about Building a Base even crafting with resources. I know how to get Wood Stones or crystals. But how to craft them??? Do I have to buy the game?

Reactions: Jamie

Ashar

Feb 25, 2015
it depends on how up to date the demo is, the crafting system has been completly overhauled in the past couple of weeks.

Zyphon

Mar 2, 2015
Thanks for Replying,
Well, I downloaded the Demo Version straight from Steam few hours ago.
So i guess it is the most updated Demo Ver right?

So how to actually craft things in game, also how to "Create your fleet" as in the trailer mentioned
Thanks

Ashar

Feb 25, 2015
If you scout out the startign area, there is a desert east ish from the base with a shield and regen attached to it, there is a good setup base that you can take over it has fabrictators, refiners and a scrapper. You use the refiners to turn raw resources into processed ones, theres a 2 slto refiner that combines 2 processed resources into an alloy for more expensive items. Then put resources into a fabricator, the 2 slot one makes the 1st teir of stuff, and the 3 slot one higher. Check these links for more info on what turns into what:
http://terratech.gamepedia.com/Crafting
http://terratech.gamepedia.com/Resources_+_Refining

It does sound a tad complicated to begin with, and at times it is, but you get used to it.

Zyphon

Mar 2, 2015
Wow, that's one long explanation, and Thanks !
I have some more questions if you dont mind

1. I found a cracked stone which emits light straight to sky, what is it?
2. What about the Fleet ? Is the fleet a BOT ?
3. No Multi in Demo ?
4. How to get BBs (Things to unlock recipe
5. How to transport the resources succesfully

Thanks a lot, You've been helping so much XD

tomo_cjt

Aug 14, 2014
There's currently no crafting in the steam demo, and a limited selection of parts.

tomo_cjt

Aug 14, 2014
I'm afraid so, we're looking at how we're going to update the demo soon, but it's unlikely to include everything the main game has :p

Zyphon

Mar 2, 2015
Ouch ... $15 is no small money .-. I can't simply borrow my parent credit card XD probably gonna have to wait until 17 Which is this Oct XD, but The Price will go up when the game launched.

pffttt, dilemma lol

Thanks for the answers tho, Straight from the Dev !!! What an Honor XD

Nice Game, I might buy the game in the future, See you guys until then XD

Reactions: Jamie