Czech Translation

Should this game be translated into Czech?

• Yes.

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not care.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

SniperCZE

Hi translators, what about gender in translated texts? Are you using some multigender localization (like "připraven(a)") or are you using only male form?

Karel Slabý

Heya, the Czech translation looks pretty good, but missing a lot of new stuff and some cleanup would be good. I am a native speaker, studied translation but nowadays only do it for fun as I have another job. Let me know if I can help out. Cheers!

Karel Slabý

Thank you, @saiwun, just finished translating a few lines, gets tricky and fun quickly! :)
@SniperCZE Are you still alive mate and want to get back into translating?
Definitely just use the male form, the bracketed versions are only good for official documents. Even girls playing TT will appreciate it ;D.

Karel Slabý

Updating the dictionary - in case any other Czech translators do come along, please discuss here what you think is best (bold is what I go with for now)

Block Bucks = ??? Jediná blbost která mě teď napadá jsou BlokoBabky :D. To je ale nekonzistentní s "Kostka". KostkoBabky (nekonzistentní se symbolem BB)?...
Bracket = Konzola / Podpěra / Nosník / Nosič / Držák
Conveyor = Dopravník / Dopravníkový Pás / Běžící pás
Dropper = Shazovač / Vyhazovač
(Resource) Chunk = Kousek Suroviny / Surovina / Materiál

Last edited:

Karel Slabý

FYI decided to go with the standard non-capitalized form after all since I probably can't expect much other input :). It is imo easier on the eye in Czech and makes the actual product names stand out better and less confusing - i.e.
EXP Směrové Ovládání Jetson -> EXP směrové ovládání Jetson

Will look at converting the ones already imported on the CZECH sheet as well unless there is other feedback in the next weeks.
This can be changed back and forth relatively easily if necessary (not yet sure what formulas G Sheets supports, but it does allow .xlsx export and I do Excel for living) :)

Vlčendo

Hello I want too be translator Eng to Cze i likes my mother tongue and i am helping to another stuido "Pixel Federation" with translation from english to czech.

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Hello I want too be translator Eng to Cze i likes my mother tongue and i am helping to another stuido "Pixel Federation" with translation from english to czech.
Hi Vlčendo. That would be great. I'll send you an intro email soon.