Customization Menu

Should this be added to the game?

• Total voters

iiSlasher

Feb 6, 2018
Hey! This is my first ever suggestion on this forum, and I hope it will be added to the game!

My idea is that users can unlock a new "Customizer" block at GSO Rank 3. In this menu, you can send techs to a personal Multidimensional Storage system, and respawn them near you anytime. You can also create custom techs within the menu without worrying about buying blocks first. When you buy your completed tech, an extra charge will be added for the convenience: all GSO blocks have a 5% tax, GeoCorp and Venture blocks have a 10% tax, and Hawkeye blocks have a 15% tax.

Of course, you can only buy techs that you built with only blocks you have unlocked. To avoid abuse (spam buying huge techs), you can only purchase 1 tech every hour. Additionally, you can send your current tech to the MSS to easily customize it.

If you want to change color schemes or rotate items, there are separate sections for those two things,

Thanks for reading this thread, leave any suggestions for edits below!

Reactions: Boomik

iiSlasher

Feb 6, 2018
Yes, however it's an extra hassle to go into creative mode and build, and most people don't want to spend money on R&D like I did. In my opinion, it's a better idea to allow people to collect blocks and actually use them to make a certain tech even with the tax. I only recommended that for balancing purposes, because if you can buy items infinitely someone would figure out a dupe glitch or an infinite money glitch. I would rather just use the blocks I have now to build a tech.