CUSTOM SKINS

Enderjed

Memphis is a Dumpster Fire
Oct 20, 2016
(Insert Generic English Town)
The Aperture Science Paint Scheme Donation Initiative.
A Relatively Aperture Science Themed Paint Job For Reticule Research.
My First Skin I'm Releasing to the Public, As the past 4 from 2019 don't really live up to standards.
We Also have the preview less, Better future Scheme.
1586609828155.png
Cave Johnson, We're done here.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
Nov 5, 2015
google translate. it's a thing. and i know, not a relevant post, but seriously, google translate... heres the link.

https://translate.google.com/

because we all dont know what you are asking for. some of us modders might just do it if we knew what.

Tell you what. tell me what language i should be using and i'll translate it...

because us guys goting easter egg in game isnt coherent in english, and i'd really like to see your request answered in a meaningful way.

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
Nov 5, 2015
(i know this actually belongs in another thread, but due to communication difficulties im just going to try to get this solved here. Sorry for the clutter moderators.)

okay one last try...
20200411175013_1.jpg

You want one of these, but an easter egg not a star, right?

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2020
If requests for textures is done here, then here is my request:

Corp wide (all Corps)
Design: Flat, with shine - As if everything is made of smooth shiny plastic. (Sorta like Legos are shiny before your geasy fingers covers up the shine.)
1st color: Neon Green (Lime green)
2nd color: Hot Pink (Maybe make this have a bit of glow to it, just faintly. It's "Hot" after all ;) )
3rd color: Sky/baby blue
4th color: Orange (Slightly brighter - Not sure if 4th colors would be called for, but what I ask for if it comes up.)

What can I say other then that I love colors that scream in your face with a proverbial jackhammer to your brain in a visual manner?

Last edited:

YaYYeeT

Internet Intellectual
Apr 27, 2020
<redacted>
Improved Old Aperture skins
Changes for GEO Varient: More Damage Marks and Orange Added
Changes for GSO Variant: Looking More Like the GEO Variant in terms of colour
View attachment 32196
View attachment 32197
(For GSO)You should make the outside armo(u)r plates and the wheel spokes more sandy looking. Also I personally don't really like the gun barrels being orange. Love how you've done it otherwise though

Enderjed

Memphis is a Dumpster Fire
Oct 20, 2016
(Insert Generic English Town)
The Green Screen Utility Skin For BF
NOT A NORMAL SKIN, THIS IS A UTILITY, ALTHOUGH YOU CAN USE IT AS A NORMAL SKIN.
1588699404984.png
Its only FIVE KILOBITES making this the smallest skin, taking up the least data, and also allowing it fit on a floppy disk, or your ancient Windows XP you have in your storage somewhere.
that is, until Exund decided to beat me in the ring of honour of smallest file size skin, which is stupidly specific,

Attachments

Last edited:

Exund

Fancy Modder
Its only FIVE KILOBITES making this the smallest skin, taking up the least data, and also allowing it fit on a floppy disk, or your ancient Windows XP you have in your storage somewhere.
You call that the smallest ?
Let me present you PURE
1 black pixel per texture (white in game due to how metallic and smoothness work) for a zipped size of 834 bytes and a total textures size of 246 bytes (so small that the zip is bigger)
Annotation 2020-05-05 223138.png

So small you can fit it on a boot sector

This skin is obviously a joke but if you ever need a purely white skin for BF go for it ;)

Attachments

YaYYeeT

Internet Intellectual
Apr 27, 2020
<redacted>
The Green Screen Utility Skin For BF
NOT A NORMAL SKIN, THIS IS A UTILITY, ALTHOUGH YOU CAN USE IT AS A NORMAL SKIN.
View attachment 32235
that is, until Exund decided to beat me in the ring of honour of smallest file size skin, which is stupidly specific,
I almost had a photosensitive seizure looking at that.

Reactions: Enderjed