CUSTOM SKINS

all looks good ... do you have installed TTMM , the patch and the skin loader mod ?
tmm2 wont run for me, i have a post in the support forum for that, do you have to have the skin mod for skins to work? (may be stupid question)

Zonko

tmm2 wont run for me, i have a post in the support forum for that, do you have to have the skin mod for skins to work? (may be stupid question)
Yes, you do. The skins mod adds the skins in as part of the mod.
No mod, no extra skins, just the one that come with the game, or that you bought.

garr890354839

Since 1.3.7.3, RR can now get skins. Someone on the Discord found a way to make this mod add Reticule Research skins, under the old name EXP.[stuff for tsmod]. Whitepaw said that was illegal. However, it worked, and I was impressed. Way back when, someone made deluxe skins for all corporations that you could, up to BF. I did a continuation of that into Reticule Research, and plan for these to be added when Legion and Space Junkers come out.

Attachments

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Since 1.3.7.3, RR can now get skins. Someone on the Discord found a way to make this mod add Reticule Research skins, under the old name EXP.[stuff for tsmod]. Whitepaw said that was illegal. However, it worked, and I was impressed. Way back when, someone made deluxe skins for all corporations that you could, up to BF. I did a continuation of that into Reticule Research, and plan for these to be added when Legion and Space Junkers come out.
What are the deluxe skins made way back when? Mind sharing pics?

Flan

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Exposing DLC content is not allowed under the modding rules or guidelines.
However, the developers are adding RR to the base game now...

Regardless of RR being added to base game, you can still make skins for it. Since you can't use the skin without having an RR block, its already locked behind owning R&D, so it fits into the rules.

WhitePaw2002

The Core of Mods
Website
github.com
my first skin! (this makes every GSO block a very shiny silver and thanks rafs for helping!)
It looks like you're missing a few files there:
  • 1.png is used for the color texture (You've provided (original).png, but this file is not read at all)
  • 2.png is used for the metallic shine
It's best to zip it up in the folder it came with, because the mod is also looking for that to know how to use the textures you provided (Not everyone might know what to do with your files as-is ;))

It looks like you're missing a few files there:
  • 1.png is used for the color texture (You've provided (original).png, but this file is not read at all)
  • 2.png is used for the metallic shine
It's best to zip it up in the folder it came with, because the mod is also looking for that to know how to use the textures you provided (Not everyone might know what to do with your files as-is ;))
ok thanks