CUSTOM SKINS

DatGamrTho

Okay so I got no clue when I'll be online again but if I'm gonna play with mods should I stop steam from updating the game? Or are mods working with the latest stable version?

Zonko

Okay so I got no clue when I'll be online again but if I'm gonna play with mods should I stop steam from updating the game? Or are mods working with the latest stable version?
nope. Does not work with modes yet.
Apparently the skins are ok, but the block injector is busted.

retrogue

ГГ Corps Founder

c0de

can anyone assist me a little? i am trying to install custom skins. i have a "Custom Textures" folder in the root of my terratech folder. i am extracting the skins into that folder. is there anything else i need to do? do i need to remove the individual folders from the unzipped directory? or leave them like this
1580398962225.png

gwlegion

all looks good ... do you have installed TTMM , the patch and the skin loader mod ?

HeX

TerraTech Modder Manager
can anyone assist me a little? i am trying to install custom skins. i have a "Custom Textures" folder in the root of my terratech folder. i am extracting the skins into that folder. is there anything else i need to do? do i need to remove the individual folders from the unzipped directory? or leave them like this
View attachment 30663
Take them out of the rr skins folder you have. The mod doesn't look for skins in folders that don't have the proper name format. It will work if you just place them in the custom textures folder. The mod will ignore any folders without the proper name format so it won't do anything if you categorize the skins.

c0de

Take them out of the rr skins folder you have. The mod doesn't look for skins in folders that don't have the proper name format. It will work if you just place them in the custom textures folder. The mod will ignore any folders without the proper name format so it won't do anything if you categorize the skins.
Awesome thanks!

c0de

all looks good ... do you have installed TTMM , the patch and the skin loader mod ?
tmm2 wont run for me, i have a post in the support forum for that, do you have to have the skin mod for skins to work? (may be stupid question)

Zonko

tmm2 wont run for me, i have a post in the support forum for that, do you have to have the skin mod for skins to work? (may be stupid question)
Yes, you do. The skins mod adds the skins in as part of the mod.
No mod, no extra skins, just the one that come with the game, or that you bought.

garr890354839

Since 1.3.7.3, RR can now get skins. Someone on the Discord found a way to make this mod add Reticule Research skins, under the old name EXP.[stuff for tsmod]. Whitepaw said that was illegal. However, it worked, and I was impressed. Way back when, someone made deluxe skins for all corporations that you could, up to BF. I did a continuation of that into Reticule Research, and plan for these to be added when Legion and Space Junkers come out.

Attachments

Icarus_The_King_Of_Angels

S H I N Y Mad Scientist
Since 1.3.7.3, RR can now get skins. Someone on the Discord found a way to make this mod add Reticule Research skins, under the old name EXP.[stuff for tsmod]. Whitepaw said that was illegal. However, it worked, and I was impressed. Way back when, someone made deluxe skins for all corporations that you could, up to BF. I did a continuation of that into Reticule Research, and plan for these to be added when Legion and Space Junkers come out.
What are the deluxe skins made way back when? Mind sharing pics?

Flan

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Exposing DLC content is not allowed under the modding rules or guidelines.
However, the developers are adding RR to the base game now...

Regardless of RR being added to base game, you can still make skins for it. Since you can't use the skin without having an RR block, its already locked behind owning R&D, so it fits into the rules.