CUSTOM SKINS

I mean, the .xcf files are going to be pretty big; they're basically a bunch of blank layers in the shapes of the different regions of the .png. I've found that editing layers above the spot I want to work on, then changing the layer to Overlay mode or something, greatly increases my ability to go back and fix mistakes. That's still a pretty ridiculous file size for the .png's, though.

Dragonking

Can somebody make a good forest camo for HE?There is already one but it has some strange metallic gloss on it(bug?)and i really want to have such a camo for my HE techs.

Dragonking

I also got some more Skin ideas for BF(i dont have names for them)
-Skin that keeps the natural black and light blue parts of BF but replaces the White with a NOT SHINY orange(there are lots of Skins here that would look good but have that metallic Shine which kinda ruins them)
-Skin that keeps BF`s natural black but replaces the light blue with a green like that used in rafsĀ“retro future Skin and makes the White parts a matte grey
sorry for double-Posting but i got These ideas a bit too late

Dragonking

I discovered a Major Problem with texture swapper:
As said on stream it adds extra data to techs,making saves saved while texture swapper was active unloadable when it is not installed and i recently discovered that techs saved while the mod was active will not Show up in your tech list if the mod becomes outdated or is uninstalled.this happens even if you Arent using any custom Skins and is unremovable since you cant overwrite something you cant load in the first place(at least not with a mod-free Version of the same tech).Strangely techs built in coop modes seem to be immune to this.

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
techs saved while the mod was active will not Show up in your tech list if the mod becomes outdated or is uninstalled.
I recently pushed an update to the Texture Swapper mod that should now actively try to scrub off the data that the game does not like. Try resaving your techs and saves with the update on it