CUSTOM BLOCKS

Rafs

Collecting the Infinity Terminals
GSO Component Frames

GSOComponentFrames.png

Inspired by my own suggestion a few months ago, I decided to make these Component Frames for easy component storage.
As the blocks themselves imply, they each can store 3 components of a single type.
Working with all these was very time consuming but I hope it was worth it, and I hope devs consider adding it to the game, as this is a popular request and so community driven development should be happening.
Many thanks to gwlegion for providing the component assets for this mod (which he extracted from the game). Check his mod here, which is a single component storage block.

Have fun crafting!

Attachments

HeX

TerraTech Modder Manager
I'm begging you all please separate the blocks to individual folders. My OCD is killing me and this is the worst kind of torture.

Zonko

Some kind of super heavy, anchored fortress shield or regen bubble of huge size, for a base would be good.

And a super SCU with vast range to collect all the wreckage that builds up round the base would also be cool.

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
Some kind of super heavy, anchored fortress shield or regen bubble of huge size, for a base would be good.

And a super SCU with vast range to collect all the wreckage that builds up round the base would also be cool.
I'm pretty sure @Licflagg has already made the blocks you request of on this thread...

Rafs

More GeoCorp Girders
GC_Girders.png ------------------------------------------------
GeoCorp Sloped Girder

Category: Standard
Size: 4x4x2
Grade : 3
Price : 942
Health : 1800
Mass : 8
-Recipe
RubberBrick (4)
TitaniaIngot (4)
PlubonicGreebles (1)
HardenedTitanic (1)

"A strong and light girder block, sloped."
-------------------------------------------------
GeoCorp Wide Brew Girder

Size: 4x4x2
Price : 1692
Health : 3600
Mass : 16
-Recipe
RubberBrick (6)
TitaniaIngot (4)
PlubonicGreebles (2)
HardenedTitanic (2)

"An expanded Brew Girder block, strong and light."
GeoCorp Crane Girder

Size: 8x4x2
Price : 2316
Health : 7200
Mass : 32
-Recipe
RubberBrick (8)
TitaniaIngot (6)
PlubonicAlloy (1)
TitanicAlloy (2)

"An extra large girder for your megaconstruction needs."

Big ones, as all Geocorp blocks should be. This set introduces some larger girder variations, with a sloped version for even more versatility and creativity in construction. It should help when creating large bases or the internal structure of a very large tech.

As always, hope you all enjoy!

I also updated the sloped girder of my GSO set with a new collider ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

Saiko~Sama!

Saiko Kurogane · Always sleepy
With the help of everyone in the Discord I have now made several mods:
'Better Future Cyber Disc Deluxe' | A Cyber Disc with slight more health and mass than a normal Cyber Disc and has an Attachment Point on top now.

'Better Future "Sly" Laser Turret' | A very powerful laser weapon like the Cyber Disc, has lower range to make up for it's higher damage.

'Hawkeye 5-Pound Armored Cannon' | A sort of mix between a normal GSO 3-Pound Cannon and the HE Battleship Cannon.
Very special thanks to Legionite for helping me with this one!

I hope everyone enjoys these, I had a lot of fun making them! These should all be craftable in campaign as well.

If you have troubles with any of the mods, please message me on Discord: Saiko~Sama!#0001 1570645533959.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Website
github.com
and explode if you move them
This was a problem with all injected blocks, as the campaign would for some reason reject them and try to make them explode. I uploaded a patch a while ago to try and resolve this problem with the help of insight from @Legionite.
Need to figure out a way to have mod update information show on TTMM

Sozin

Dog Emperor
A prototype flak turret. Currently working on a new model for it.

Very fast-firing, kinda inaccurate, proximity fuse triggers on radius of 5, explosion radius of 10, low-ish damage per shell

flak_prototype.png

Edit: See new post for new Flak. ignore the one from this post specifically. Use one or the other, but not both
HE_Flak_Icon.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Rafs

More GeoCorp Half Blocks

=> Update October 13th - Added Spike Corner Block.

GC_Half_Blocks.png

------------------------------------------------
(individual stats doesn't matter so much here, they were balanced accordingly; for more info check the JSON files)

This set introduces a welcome variety to Half Blocks. Comes with larger versions, Inner Corners for the current versions, and smaller blocks due to popular demand.

I also updated the Venture Chassis Blocks icons.

Enjoy ;)

Attachments

Last edited: