CUSTOM BLOCKS

Pedro Guilherme

Jan 22, 2020
Hawkeye-TAC MK23 127mm Broadside Turret

View attachment 29269
_________________________________________________________________________________

Corp: Hawkeye + TAC (Kingdom)
Category: Weapon
Grade: 2
Size: 2x3x2
(Monster Mortar Size, but longer)
Health: 4500 (Durable)
Price: 8240x3= 24720 - Pretty expensive for Grade 2
Mass: 12.0
Recipe:

Rugged Fiblar (4)
Hardened Titanic (2)
Mother Brain (2)
Dervish Gel (4)

Description:
"The MK23 127mm Gun is a trusty, long standing design that endured from the years of the Wars. This gun is fairly well-armored and ready to take some serious abuse on the battlefield. It features an advanced recoil suppression system that allows it to fire shots far and accurately, whilst firing two shells every 2 seconds. It fires Flak shells that deal weak damage over wide areas. It makes for a dangerously potent auxiliary gun if used in batches."

Weapon:
Launches 2x250 dmg rounds every 2 seconds that travel at velocity 120
Horizontal Aiming cone is 160 degrees, Vertical Aiming cone is 95 degrees
Explosive Radius 6.5, deals 25 splash damage UNIFORM radius 5.
It stacks to devastating effect, if you can handle the cost that is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Again, layout stolen from Rafs as they set a nice standard

Not to be confused with Sozin's Flak AA, which is far more effective at being AA than this one. This one is mainly intended for sides of land/space/navalships.
Does this weapon have a missile-like pursuit system?
Because in my game, when a tech is selected as a priority target, it starts to curve and accelerate even more.

fortifier2119

Apr 17, 2021
Does this weapon have a missile-like pursuit system?
Because in my game, when a tech is selected as a priority target, it starts to curve and accelerate even more.
Yes it has a nice homing system, I used it for a large tech as underbelly cannons because of this feature.
The newer version found in TAC pack is better though.

weeb

Jul 24, 2021
ive been trying to use some snapshots ive downloaded but im missing some mods the snapshots were from the terramech page and all of them say im missing block 10016 what mod is this?