CUSTOM BLOCKS

Licflagg

@Licflagg could you split up each different block into its own folder? It would allow for us to troubleshoot easier if something isn't working or if we just like being organized.
I believe i did just that for the power consumer blocks, i'll work on the solar part right now.

Edit: Done

Attachments

Licflagg

no problem.

My next goal is getting an SCU as well as intakes (The latter are small fuel tanks, but with a high fuel regeneration rate.)

Licflagg

Intakes!

GSO Intakes.gif

These blocks are best used for techs with boosters. they provide a small amount of fuel, but a high regenerate. They are unlocked at GSO grade 3, 4, and 5 for the different sizes

I plan on making 9 more, a Geocorp one, 2 Venture ones, 3 hawkeye ones, and 3 Better future ones.
Experiment with them, and see what you can come up with, such as this:
Booster jet.png

Attachments

can some one make better future armor. there are two types i would like to see.
1. coated graphene
this is quite strong as in real life graphene is 200 times stronger than steel, 2D, as graphene is a single sheet of carbon atoms, and the coated part being it is coated with the same paint or whatever that is used on the edges of curves blocks, stuff like that
2. energy shield.
this would be very weak, but when it has energy, it projects a small energy shield that is SUPER strong, not only blocking bullets, but most of explosions!