CUSTOM BLOCKS

hatamoto

Sep 21, 2016
RR_RnD_Creative_Charger.png
R&D Creative Charger
It's in the power block category of Special Blocks tab.
Fast charger for R&D and creative mode.
This charger reduces bubble and solar panel deployment time significantly.
No more waiting for the loaded Tech shields to finish deploying!
When the AI attached this charger starts fighting, the charger will automatically disappear, so there's no need to bother removing it.
requires BuffBlocks to work.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
[Download Link]

Last edited:

Zonko

Sep 20, 2019
SO GOOD.. ive been manually maneuvering certain pieces into my SCU's event horizion one by one. I can make quite the mess experimenting so it gets annoying fast lol. Thank you!!!
I just stick them to the SCU and hit 'go away!'

but this is much better.

Reactions: Sovibby

jamescook89

Oct 24, 2020
quick question how would i go about making a scrapable raw resource block/update a custom block already made so they can be scraped?

Thundercraft

Reliable Scrapper
Jan 3, 2018
It's the exact same as the venture altimeter, just a bit more reinforced. Pictures wont show anything. It just has more health and is glued on with more super glue. It's a better nose for an aircraft.

Updated to have only one AP - 6/23/2020
I really like the concept. Having the Venture Altimeter break off really is annoying. And since it is shaped like the nose of an aircraft and has only 1 attach point, it is often placed at or near the front, making it likely to take the brunt of a crash.

However, when I downloaded and installed this, I found it to be broken. It would not attach to a Tech because it had no attach points. Looking at the .JSON, I spotted some errors. Also, I'd argue that the claim "It's the exact same as the venture altimeter" was inaccurate. The Price, Recipe, Health and even the Grade were very different from the original.

Attached below is a version that I fixed and modified. I also added a part icon because I dislike missing icons.

Changes that I made:

Old Name: "Venture Crash Braker Nose"
New name: "Venture Reinforced Altimeter"

Old Grade: 4 (The .JSON "Grade" is supposed to be quote, "The desired grade minus one".)
New Grade: 3
Venture Altimeter Grade: 3

Old Price: 100
New Price: 348 (As the .JSON file says: "The price is measured by sum of recipe value times 3".)
Venture Altimeter Price: 321

Old "HP": 500 (In comparison, the heavily reinforced Hawkeye One Block only has 400 HP.)
New "HP": 350
Venture Altimeter "HP": 300

Old Recipe: 2 Plumbia Ingot, 1 Plumbite Ore
New Recipe: 2 Fibron Chunk, 1 Luxian Crystal, 1 Plumbia Ingot, 1 Fibre Plating
Venture Altimeter Recipe: 1 Fibron Chunk, 1 Luxian Crystal, 1 Plumbia Ingot, 1 Fibre Plating

Old Attach Points: None
New Attach Points: 1

Old Icon: None
New Icon:
CrashBreakerNose_icon.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Cloud

Sep 20, 2017
On a tree
I really like the concept. Having the Venture Altimeter break off really is annoying. And since it is shaped like the nose of an aircraft and has only 1 attach point, it is often placed at or near the front, making it likely to take the brunt of a crash.

However, when I downloaded and installed this, I found it to be broken. It would not attach to a Tech because it had no attach points. Looking at the .JSON, I spotted some errors. Also, I'd argue that the claim "It's the exact same as the venture altimeter" was inaccurate. The Price, Recipe, Health and even the Grade were very different from the original.

Attached below is a version that I fixed and modified. I also added a part icon because I dislike missing icons.

Changes that I made:

Old Name: "Venture Crash Braker Nose"
New name: "Venture Reinforced Altimeter"

Old Grade: 4 (The .JSON "Grade" is supposed to be quote, "The desired grade minus one".)
New Grade: 3
Venture Altimeter Grade: 3

Old Price: 100
New Price: 348 (As the .JSON file says: "The price is measured by sum of recipe value times 3".)
Venture Altimeter Price: 321

Old "HP": 500 (In comparison, the heavily reinforced Hawkeye One Block only has 400 HP.)
New "HP": 350
Venture Altimeter "HP": 300

Old Recipe: 2 Plumbia Ingot, 1 Plumbite Ore
New Recipe: 2 Fibron Chunk, 1 Luxian Crystal, 1 Plumbia Ingot, 1 Fibre Plating
Venture Altimeter Recipe: 1 Fibron Chunk, 1 Luxian Crystal, 1 Plumbia Ingot, 1 Fibre Plating

Old Attach Points: None
New Attach Points: 1

Old Icon: None
New Icon:
View attachment 35090
Cool, thanks for updating this!