CUSTOM BLOCKS

gwlegion

@gwlegion @Licflagg as cool as both those batteries are, kinda not a fan of how they only have connection points at the corners... any specific reason for that?
View attachment 26783 View attachment 26784
for my battery there is one...
too much ap... 4x4x6 AP... hell to put in place.

so i've choiced to limit them to the most used. in almost all cases you can put this block where you want and with the orientation you want.

and this configuration limit vehicle usage.

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
also as with my trapdoor rail gun. the limited AP's serve as a balencing agent. Both these batteries are extreamly powerful technologies, and thus must carry some difficulty of use to not upset game ballence.

Speaking of upsetting game ballence...
Geo Cyclops finally got his Face Laser!!!
20190412220619_1.jpg
And is also in the process of getting a face lift (Re-model) that will let it be both a FPV Cab, and a Death beam. and the 'Eye' will be a subobject, so it can 'look' at enemies with the aiming coding.

This finished Cyclops head will likely come out sometime next week, so Look for it. if you want to have the current face laser version, it's posted on the discord, but is no longer a cab, so be aware, it's still in Beta.

Licflagg

Wireless charger added to my pack!

Range of 150 meters/Blocks, Can fill up a GSO battery in 2 arcs, and can be stacked up like a giant tesla coil.

There is an issue of the visual radius (The blue sphere) not showing up, but the description shows the radius as well.

Model by GwLegion:
BF_wireless_charger.png
Now i'm awaiting the code to make custom shields and repair bubbles.

Attachments

Licflagg

Another update to the power side of my mods:

MK1 Complex has been moved to BF Grade 1, but still very expensive.
A MK2 Version has been made, complete with a part that goes flush with it. Combined, it can be a wireless charger as well as a massive battery. Extremely expensive for both parts, but the complex itself is untextured.

Solars! There's now medium and large solar cells that generate more power than the Better future one. Can't figure out how to animate them, so they remain extended.
There's also a variant of the 3 sizes known as a Blanket array. Larger and generates more power, but more expensive and weaker. The hitboxes of the solars are right, but the bounding boxes are off.

If someone can help with the texturing and bounding boxes, i would highly appreciate that

Attachments

Eric Johnson

Holy frick this thread has me hyped up beyond the moon.
Could somebody please please PLEASE tell me how to make a block? I really want a true sky anchor so I can make a sky base that doesn't have to rely on thrusters or AG engines.

Licflagg

About all that, I've updated my pack to include finished textures and fixed Cells. GWLegion helped out with the Cells for the solars as well as the textures. Also added the texturing for the Floating point projectors, plus i fixed their models.

Attachments

HeX

What Am I?
@Licflagg could you split up each different block into its own folder? It would allow for us to troubleshoot easier if something isn't working or if we just like being organized.