CUSTOM BLOCKS

gwlegion

4x4x4=64, and it have only 10 times more capacity than GC??? make it 70 and maybe i will use it. with 10x i will drive away from it.
10 time GC ... GeoCorp ... not GSO ...
10 times this one :

not this one :

ok, little math :
1 GC batt = 8 GSO batt
1 big batt = 10 GC batt

so the big batt = 80 GSO batt
for 64 block ...

Gc batt is 2x2x2 ... big batt is 4x4x4 ... so the space of 8 gc batt ... and big batt got 10 time the energy storage.

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
point of play testing. anyways, good to see a colaborative effort Community block from the Modding community.

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
10 time GC ... GeoCorp ... not GSO ...
10 times this one :

not this one :

ok, little math :
1 GC batt = 8 GSO batt
1 big batt = 10 GC batt

so the big batt = 80 GSO batt
for 64 block ...

Gc batt is 2x2x2 ... big batt is 4x4x4 ... so the space of 8 gc batt ... and big batt got 10 time the energy storage.
yup, sorry...

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
4x4x4=64, and it have only 10 times more capacity than GC??? make it 70 and maybe i will use it. with 10x i will drive away from it.
the original geocorp has approx 9 x gso so 10 x 9 = 90+ gso batts in 64 batts space?,
now if comparing geo to geo it is 2x2x2- (8 vol) for 9+gso and 4x4x4 (64 vol) for 10 geo = 90+gso, now the per unit volume efficiency std geocorp (9+)/8 = 1.125, now big batt (90+)/64= 1.40625

i'm proud to introduce :

THE BIG BATTERY

It's a common work :

- idea : Sachiho
- 3D modeling : Legionite
- texturing : Whitepaw / gwlegion
- json : gwlegion

View attachment 26644

This is a 4x4x4 high tech GeoCorp battery.
It has 10 times the GC battery capacity ... but it's expansive, high weight, and very fragile.
do you mean LARGE or high COST?
large is the expAnsive, the high cost is expEnsive, and as you indicated the size at 4x4x4, I would tend to call it only moderately large not expAnsive

gwlegion

your values are wrong ... see the wiki :
1 gso batt = 1500 power unit
1 GC batt = 12 000 power unit = 8 GSO batt (1500 energy unit / block)

SO for each batt, this is 1500 power unit by block ...

my big battery give 120 000 unit battery for 64 block. 1875 energy unit / block ...
Better than any another battery.

fot the word, i'm wrong ... i mean High cost ... so this is expensive ^^
i'm french :p

gwlegion

I got These conveyors,but by Default the texture is just White.I did Change materialmesh to GC_Main,which gives it geocorp Colors,but the Colors are in the wrong places and it just Looks weird.Please fix this!
As you want : retextured GC conveyor :
1554653361654.png

Let me know if something is wrong

Attachments

Licflagg

Early idea for a mod, using the Block Injector library "Magical Block" as a base.

Floating point projectors! 99baa3adfcd48494898d6ca348ec9f51.png

These blocks have a floating attachment point at varying heights, ranging from a block above it to 5 blocks. the 2 high points and higher also have top points, so you have reinforce the structural stability of these blocks.

All available to you as soon as you get the better future license. Cheap and craftable too.

(I plan on having 2 and 4 ways, but i'm having issues right now with the coding.
These blocks take slots 534067 through 530471)

Attachments

Licflagg

Attachments

Thundercraft

Reliable Scrapper
OK. My Blocks Broke. I have fixed. SO Anyone using the ten blocks iv officially released should replace them with these. if you are shopping for new blocks, here's the the Wave 1 List.

(snip)...
Better futures Trapdoor Railgun
I really like the concept and the look of your Trapdoor Railgun. However, there is one issue with it that prevents me from using it: There is no attach point on the back end of it.

The thing about the BF Trapdoor Laser that I like so much is the fact that it has attached points on all sides, including the back end. Without an attach point at the back, this weapon can only attach to a perpendicular surface, making it very much like a Hawkeye Railgun.

There are very few weapons in TerraTech with an attach point in the back end. The only ones I can think of are two shotguns (Venture's Contact Shotgun and another from Hawkeye), GSO's Stud Laser and BF's Trapdoor Laser. AFAIK, that's all there is. Which is a shame as this deficiency limits how I can mount weapons and, as such, limits how I can design my Techs.

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
I like the idea of GC conveyor , but why don't use the GC conveyor made by dev we already have in the game file ?

gwlegion

I really like the concept and the look of your Trapdoor Railgun. However, there is one issue with it that prevents me from using it: There is no attach point on the back end of it.

The thing about the BF Trapdoor Laser that I like so much is the fact that it has attached points on all sides, including the back end. Without an attach point at the back, this weapon can only attach to a perpendicular surface, making it very much like a Hawkeye Railgun.

There are very few weapons in TerraTech with an attach point in the back end. The only ones I can think of are two shotguns (Venture's Contact Shotgun and another from Hawkeye), GSO's Stud Laser and BF's Trapdoor Laser. AFAIK, that's all there is. Which is a shame as this deficiency limits how I can mount weapons and, as such, limits how I can design my Techs.
very easy to add.... if this the only point you can do it yourself

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral

Noted. Can i get some more input on this? i had initially omited the rear attach point to somewhat nerf the potential of massed rails. though it can still be amassed, it's slightly harder to use as is. being 1x1x1 with 4 AP's is already Significantly better than 1x1x3 with one AP. it would not be compliczted to make the change, but i am not sure if i should. Feedback please.

Licflagg

OK, a few quick updates on my blocks: I claim the ranges of 1700000 to 1709999 for my blocks, doubt i'll make that many, but ah well.

Moved all of them, plus a new item to a Zip Folder for ease of use.

Also changed the floating points by moving them out of the control blocks (For some reason), and giving them that grade 2.

With that being said, made a new block with the help of Gwlegion.

I Present: The Better future Singularity Power Complex:
Singularitylight.png Singularitydark.png

This is a large, expensive, and heavy battery that has the capacity of over 2.7 Million electrical charge, or over 1800X the capacity of the GSO and Venture batteries.

It has attachment points only on the top and bottom sides, and only on the corners. Cover this thing well if you plan on using it for a base.

It isn't optimal to use it for a moving tech because of the sheer mass of the thing, but nothing is stopping you.

Stats:

• Faction: Better future
  • Category: Power
  • Grade: 3
  • Price: 16,254,878
  • Health: 1,250
  • Mass in tons: 750

Attachments

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
OK, a few quick updates on my blocks: I claim the ranges of 1700000 to 1709999 for my blocks, doubt i'll make that many, but ah well.

Moved all of them, plus a new item to a Zip Folder for ease of use.

Also changed the floating points by moving them out of the control blocks (For some reason), and giving them that grade 2.

With that being said, made a new block with the help of Gwlegion.

I Present: The Better future Singularity Power Complex:
View attachment 26780 View attachment 26781

This is a large, expensive, and heavy battery that has the capacity of over 2.7 Million electrical charge, or over 1800X the capacity of the GSO and Venture batteries.

It has attachment points only on the top and bottom sides, and only on the corners. Cover this thing well if you plan on using it for a base.

It isn't optimal to use it for a moving tech because of the sheer mass of the thing, but nothing is stopping you.

Stats:

• Faction: Better future
  • Category: Power
  • Grade: 3
  • Price: 16,254,878
  • Health: 1,250
  • Mass in tons: 750
Heckin dense