forum.terratechgame.com
Everyone:

No one:
It's a Bird

It's a Plane!

no it's a T.R.E.N.
20191005211441_1.jpg 20191005210715_1.jpg
GottaGoFast

This is literally just an HE Counter AI cab that is re-scaled and buffed so that it looks, and works like a train to for-fill your non-existant dreams.

Attachments

Last edited:

Saiko~Sama!

Saiko Kurogane · An actual anime girl
With the help of everyone in the Discord I have now made several mods:
'Better Future Cyber Disc Deluxe' | A Cyber Disc with slight more health and mass than a normal Cyber Disc and has an Attachment Point on top now.

'Better Future "Sly" Laser Turret' | A very powerful laser weapon like the Cyber Disc, has lower range to make up for it's higher damage.

'Hawkeye 5-Pound Armored Cannon' | A sort of mix between a normal GSO 3-Pound Cannon and the HE Battleship Cannon.
Very special thanks to Legionite for helping me with this one!

I hope everyone enjoys these, I had a lot of fun making them! These should all be craftable in campaign as well.

If you have troubles with any of the mods, please message me on Discord: Saiko~Sama!#0001 1570645533959.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Sozin

Dog Emperor
A prototype flak turret. Currently working on a new model for it.

Very fast-firing, kinda inaccurate, proximity fuse triggers on radius of 5, explosion radius of 10, low-ish damage per shell

flak_prototype.png

Edit: See new post for new Flak. ignore the one from this post specifically. Use one or the other, but not both
HE_Flak_Icon.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Saiko~Sama!

Better Future Compact Solar Panel
BF_Compact_Solar.png

------------------------------------------------
Category: Power
Size: 1x1x1
Grade : 2
Price : 6831
Health : 425
Mass : 1.2
-Recipe
Fibre Plating (1)
Acid Electrode (1)
Coffman Cell (1)

"This is a Solar Generator that does not need to be anchored, but as a result of being very small and unanchored, it generates very little power."
-------------------------------------------------
Yes, I totally stole this format from Rafs, but I still hope everyone likes this mod!

Attachments

Last edited:

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Hawkeye-TAC MK23 127mm Broadside Turret

127mmGunRescaled.png
_________________________________________________________________________________

Corp: Hawkeye + TAC (Kingdom)
Category: Weapon
Grade: 2
Size: 2x3x2
(Monster Mortar Size, but longer)
Health: 4500 (Durable)
Price: 8240x3= 24720 - Pretty expensive for Grade 2
Mass: 12.0
Recipe:

Rugged Fiblar (4)
Hardened Titanic (2)
Mother Brain (2)
Dervish Gel (4)

Description:
"The MK23 127mm Gun is a trusty, long standing design that endured from the years of the Wars. This gun is fairly well-armored and ready to take some serious abuse on the battlefield. It features an advanced recoil suppression system that allows it to fire shots far and accurately, whilst firing two shells every 2 seconds. It fires Flak shells that deal weak damage over wide areas. It makes for a dangerously potent auxiliary gun if used in batches."

Weapon:
Launches 2x250 dmg rounds every 2 seconds that travel at velocity 120
Horizontal Aiming cone is 160 degrees, Vertical Aiming cone is 95 degrees
Explosive Radius 6.5, deals 25 splash damage UNIFORM radius 5.

It stacks to devastating effect, if you can handle the cost that is.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Again, layout stolen from Rafs as they set a nice standard

Not to be confused with Sozin's Flak AA, which is far more effective at being AA than this one. This one is mainly intended for sides of land/space/navalships.

Attachments

Website
duckduckgo.com

Attachments

Saiko~Sama!

GSO Auto Cannon
GSO_Auto_Cannon_SkinChanging.gif
------------------------------------------------
Category : Weapon
Size 3x3x1
Grade : 4
Price : 24,846
Health : 900
Mass : 4.6
Damage : 70 damage x 50 rounds a second = 3,500 DPS
-Recipe
Rugged Fiblar (2)
Acid Electrode (2)
Coffman Cell (1)
Dervish Gel (1)
Gluon Beam (1)

"This is the fast firing GSO Auto Cannon, dubbed ''Sasha''. She weighs 350 pounds and with deadly range, fires 3,000 rounds per minute, each round costing 750 Block Bucks. It costs 450,000 Block Bucks to fire this weapon... for 12 seconds."

"HAHAHA, CRY SOME MORE!"
Credits:

Saiko~Sama! - 3D Modelling and JSON editing

Rafs - 3D Modelling and a great supporting friend!

Legionite - Initial JSON creation
Thanks so much to these two~! This would not have been possible without their help!
UPDATE:
Removed a few cells to allow for more flexible placements, and fixed the 360 rotation of the gun itself, making it more similar to other in-game Auto Cannons.

Attachments

Last edited:

Licflagg

Updated my MK1 and MK2 power complexes. Changed their price and recipe (Lowered the price, but upped the recipe costs), and moved the stray AP (for the charger) to the center)

Attachments

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Hello, this is my first custom block. Credits to @WhitePaw2002 for doing the bulk of the codework and @NotExactlyHero for the name Knightfall.

GeoCorp / Lemon Kingdom Knightfall Nuclear Cannon

Self-explanatory, it lobs nuclear rounds and deals extreme amounts of damage. It's expensive, it's heavy and it kicks like a mule when it recoils, but it's worth the price.
knightfall_icon.png
Capture.PNG

Attachments

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
LK Small Lemonade Battery

Yes, you heard it right, it's a lemon-powered battery. Thanks to @Licflagg for the base model, codework and initial concept.

Same as the other LK blocks, it's very heavy for its size and also expensive, but it has twice the battery capacity as an HE battery and more than double the HP. A future mod update would hopefully stop it from exploding like a regular battery.

icon.png

Capture2.PNG

Attachments

Sozin

Dog Emperor
HE Mimir Panopticon
HE_Rangefinder.png
2x2x2 expensive radar that triples detection and targeting range. (doesn't change manual targeting range).
Due to a marginal desire for balans, this thing is craftable only (HE Tier 4, which means no random drop, but can still craft)

op.png

UPDATE: apparently moduleVision defaults to a 180 degree arc forwards, which explains the failures I was having. Said "bug" has now been fixed

Attachments

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Hello again, this is the first modded block that I'm confident in saying that I made most of the codework. This is the first modded wheel I think (Raf said so), so that's nice. Thanks to @Legionite for that thicc, THICC, THICCCC tire track codework.

LK Crusader Armored Wheel

It's mainly designed for Landships and other large Tech builds. It's very durable (it uses the Armor block type), has excellent grip and carrying capacity. But, it's slow, heavy, expensive and has a poor turning radius. Like all LK blocks, it can only be built, not bought - you have to work for these wheels.

LK_crusader_armored_wheel.png

Tech Examples:
Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Edit: Due to players having texture problems, I've repackaged all my blocks into one folder. All future blocks will be in this format so the textures will be automatically overwritten.

Attachments

Last edited: