CUSTOM BLOCKS

Licflagg

OK, a few quick updates on my blocks: I claim the ranges of 1700000 to 1709999 for my blocks, doubt i'll make that many, but ah well.

Moved all of them, plus a new item to a Zip Folder for ease of use.

Also changed the floating points by moving them out of the control blocks (For some reason), and giving them that grade 2.

With that being said, made a new block with the help of Gwlegion.

I Present: The Better future Singularity Power Complex:
Singularitylight.png Singularitydark.png

This is a large, expensive, and heavy battery that has the capacity of over 2.7 Million electrical charge, or over 1800X the capacity of the GSO and Venture batteries.

It has attachment points only on the top and bottom sides, and only on the corners. Cover this thing well if you plan on using it for a base.

It isn't optimal to use it for a moving tech because of the sheer mass of the thing, but nothing is stopping you.

Stats:

• Faction: Better future
  • Category: Power
  • Grade: 3
  • Price: 16,254,878
  • Health: 1,250
  • Mass in tons: 750

Attachments

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
also as with my trapdoor rail gun. the limited AP's serve as a balencing agent. Both these batteries are extreamly powerful technologies, and thus must carry some difficulty of use to not upset game ballence.

Speaking of upsetting game ballence...
Geo Cyclops finally got his Face Laser!!!
20190412220619_1.jpg
And is also in the process of getting a face lift (Re-model) that will let it be both a FPV Cab, and a Death beam. and the 'Eye' will be a subobject, so it can 'look' at enemies with the aiming coding.

This finished Cyclops head will likely come out sometime next week, so Look for it. if you want to have the current face laser version, it's posted on the discord, but is no longer a cab, so be aware, it's still in Beta.

Licflagg

Wireless charger added to my pack!

Range of 150 meters/Blocks, Can fill up a GSO battery in 2 arcs, and can be stacked up like a giant tesla coil.

There is an issue of the visual radius (The blue sphere) not showing up, but the description shows the radius as well.

Model by GwLegion:
BF_wireless_charger.png
Now i'm awaiting the code to make custom shields and repair bubbles.

Attachments

Licflagg

Another update to the power side of my mods:

MK1 Complex has been moved to BF Grade 1, but still very expensive.
A MK2 Version has been made, complete with a part that goes flush with it. Combined, it can be a wireless charger as well as a massive battery. Extremely expensive for both parts, but the complex itself is untextured.

Solars! There's now medium and large solar cells that generate more power than the Better future one. Can't figure out how to animate them, so they remain extended.
There's also a variant of the 3 sizes known as a Blanket array. Larger and generates more power, but more expensive and weaker. The hitboxes of the solars are right, but the bounding boxes are off.

If someone can help with the texturing and bounding boxes, i would highly appreciate that

Attachments

Licflagg

About all that, I've updated my pack to include finished textures and fixed Cells. GWLegion helped out with the Cells for the solars as well as the textures. Also added the texturing for the Floating point projectors, plus i fixed their models.

Attachments

Licflagg

@Licflagg could you split up each different block into its own folder? It would allow for us to troubleshoot easier if something isn't working or if we just like being organized.
I believe i did just that for the power consumer blocks, i'll work on the solar part right now.

Edit: Done

Attachments

Licflagg

Intakes!

GSO Intakes.gif

These blocks are best used for techs with boosters. they provide a small amount of fuel, but a high regenerate. They are unlocked at GSO grade 3, 4, and 5 for the different sizes

I plan on making 9 more, a Geocorp one, 2 Venture ones, 3 hawkeye ones, and 3 Better future ones.
Experiment with them, and see what you can come up with, such as this:
Booster jet.png

Attachments

Legionite

Making TAC Corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
The Big Bertha Gun is a painful thing to watch in combat.
It doesn't really do too much for it's cumbersome size...

GSOBigBerthaCannon.png
. . .

The Hawkeye Battleship Cannon laughs in its face every fight...

But what happens if we turn back to the days of 0.7.7 and save Big Bertha from its gruesome fate?
BigBerthaHeavyArtilleryGun.png
Before it was stripped of its wheels, anchor and AI?

And then we go back to the present with it?

20191003232621_1.jpg 20191003232736_1.jpg