CUSTOM BLOCKS

Zonko

Pretty much, it's a bit annoying to have to restart TerraTech every time you want to reload a save or load another save and want to be able to scrap modded blocks, but it isn't really too bad
I tried it.
Deosn't work.
Can't scrap mod blocks, even from fresh start.

Does it matter if you 'contineu' or go through the 'load' menu?

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
LK Sloped , Corner and Inverted Corner Blocks

These are plain armor blocks that look cool. No special attributes apart from having a high HP. As usual, it's also heavy and expensive, the most expensive so far being the Inverted Corner block.

Instructions: Unzip this file. If you already have an existing "Lemon Kingdom Blocks" folder, don't delete it, it'll add the files for you in there.

LK Armor Slopes.png

LK slope example.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Bedacoalmaster

I draw TT models for fun
LK Sloped , Corner and Inverted Corner Blocks

These are plain armor blocks that look cool. No special attributes apart from having a high HP. As usual, it's also heavy and expensive, the most expensive so far being the Inverted Corner block.

Instructions: Unzip this file. If you already have an existing "Lemon Kingdom Blocks" folder, don't delete it, it'll add the files for you in there.

View attachment 29889

View attachment 29894
All the files are named the same thing so you will have to rename each, just a heads up.

Seth_Seth

Possibly trying to get himself to play TT
Website
sites.google.com
All the files are named the same thing so you will have to rename each, just a heads up.
Erm, they're all called that so that when you throw them in the custom blocks folder and if there's already a LK blocks folder there it'll be added to that, and can start one if you don't have one

Bedacoalmaster

I draw TT models for fun
Erm, they're all called that so that when you throw them in the custom blocks folder and if there's already a LK blocks folder there it'll be added to that, and can start one if you don't have one
I just wanted to mention it because on Mac it tries to replace files in another file that are named the same thing, I don't know about PC tho.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
I just wanted to mention it because on Mac it tries to replace files in another file that are named the same thing, I don't know about PC tho.
Ah, I see. For PC users, the blocks will get automatically placed on the LK folder if it already exists. I haven't tested this on a Mac because I don't own one, but if you have a better way to get this folder structure done that fits both PC and Mac, do let me know :)

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
This is @Licflagg 's idea - the madlad wanted a Lemon Reactor strung together by copper wire. Of course the holiest of fruits must have the proper seating for them to work lol. Credits to Liccflag for the original concept, coding and model.

LK Lemonade Ion Generator

This is a passive generator: it will make energy for your Tech as long as it's attached to it. On its own, it's very powerful, but when compared to an array of GSO solar panels of the same size, it's only 10% as powerful. To compensate, it's very tough - you can use this as a centerpiece for your base or display it on your giant Landships.

Capture1.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Attachments

Sozin

Dog Emperor
First, logistics. I've created a thread for easier mass block updates, which hasn't been a problem until now. You can find the thread here.

Now, introducing the

Adaranth-Pattern Macrocannon
macrocannon.png

Future enhanced detailing may or may not happen.

Update: updated recoiler so only the muzzle moves

Attachments

Last edited:
This is my first mark on the modding community. It is a ball with three spikes, but it has the ore/shards to get you the Factorius Achievement. All you have to do is get to Better Future grade 3 and unlock it. It is only raw ore, so you have to make a crafting base. Other than that, it is a cheaper alternative to buying, and an easier alternative than finding the raw ore needed. In terms of cash saved, it has a 64% cost reduction from just buying 5 payload terminals.
Efficient Crafter.png
Here is a crafting base that you can use. You attach the silo(s) of your choice, scrap this, and let it do the work for you.

Attachments

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
GWLegion's Autominer V2

gc autominer v2.png
This is a recreation of @gwlegion's GeoCorp Autominer. A new model, bucket for resource chunks, and a spinny cap at the top.
There are a few problems, as some resource chunks actually have a huge collider for some reason, and there isn't a dial on this. (And the model got flipped a bit on loading.) But it produces chunks fast! (Also, update the block injector to remove the skinned mesh renderer)

This is my #ThankYouPatrons gift for GWLegion. I've (mostly) completed a set of Fusion Reactor Blocks for Flan prior to releasing this.

Attachments

Last edited:

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
Update the block injector again, because now we have External Block Referencing!

GeoCorp DESPACITO Cab
1575126663287.png 1575126689998.png

This is a singular cab block, that has a GC strip light welded on the top, and an actually functional weapon borrowed right off of the plasma cutter. And it explodes in violent flames.
More of a reference block for referencing blocks in JSON ( ;) )

The "Reference|" mechanic works a lot like the self-referencing added a bit ago, where you can give a path with transforms and properties to get stuff for a value in the subobject targeter parameter, or values for the object deserializer.
( Such as "Object/Child_Object/Class.Property", "Object", "Class.", or even "Class.Property.Property_Object/Child_Object" )

Except, this one is for the deserializer only, and can be used to borrow both child objects and the value of a path for a property.
( The name "Deserializer" can be used in place of "JSONBLOCK" as well now (no, not at the same time). They are both same exact thing )

Download
the only reason i had to zip a singular file is because the forum does not like raw .json

MineCab summoning noises

Attachments

Last edited:

Sozin

Dog Emperor
MOST EXCELLENT!

(now to research if generic data deserialization is possible, and then to see about that, or figure out if it’s feasible to have a hardcoded mapping parser for different in-game data objects)