CUSTOM BLOCKS

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
Share your custom blocks here! (With images, please)
Pack your block files in zips and show them off.

For the Block Inject Library's custom block loader feature.

To make blocks:
wip

To use these blocks:
Install the Block Inject Library with TTMM, and run the game. A new folder called 'Custom Blocks' should appear. Grab zip files from here, drag the folder or contents in to the folder. (Folder paths do not matter as long as they are in 'Custom Blocks'). The next time you boot up TT, they should appear!

Texturing:

You can now make your own textures! Similar to how the old BlockReplacementMod did it.
Textures are applied to their Material names. Such as "GSO", "HE", "Venture", "GeoCorp". I have to go right now so I cannot actually define the naming scheme but I will be back soon to provide an example as well.

Last edited:

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
It's been coming for a while now...
I present SMOAK BLOCKS!
This GeoCorp Smoke Stack is the perfect finishing touch for all Steampunk and Dieselpunk creations.

More coming soon...

BLOCKS CAN BE FOUND IN MY CLOUD FOLDER: https://mega.nz/#F!n2RyUQhD!8YR4yhHDk6DrXs7YMH8toQ

Last edited:

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
Ok, Yes.

YES

Did i mention Y3S?!?!

This is the single most important thing the forums has yet produced. (Prediction) welcome to the MODsplosion.

Anything and I mean ANYTHING i can do to further this effort let me know. I dont know coding. iv tried to get into it, but honestly I need help. Whitepaw, when your How to make Blocks stops being a WIP, i can promise you we'll have more minor modders than the game has coders. All of us. I mean ALL of us would add our own blocks if we could. Well. that suddenly went from impossibly out of reach for most of us, to plausibly eventually in reach. Once again The God of Modding has forever altered the reality of Terratech for the better. for the community. and for the player.

seriously though Modding Community, put me to work. If i can i will. Im not a coder, but im always lurking around on the forums, And iv been a Game master/ world builder/ number cruncher my whole life. i design game systems on paper for fun. I KNOW those skills can be applied to the modding community in ways more helpful than i have already been.

(also i cant believe Payload hasn't put smokestacks in yet... and Nice work Astra.)

and for my first bit of contribution to the MODsplosion... (Thread Pending)