Current Sumo Champions

streak1

Website
steamcommunity.com
To anyone looking to win in the sumo tournaments, there is one tip that I think is more important than any other: test your techs. Test them against the current champions, and test them multiple times to ensure you have the best chance to win against all of the champions. Not only is it a battle against the other tech, but it is also a battle against RNG. You don't know what is going to happen during the stream, so test as much as you can to ensure your victory. At least 10 battles, if not more.

In order to test your techs against the current champs, you need their snapshots. They used to be available on the TerraTech home website, but due to issues, it is being replaced. Until then, I will post the current ones here.

In order to add the techs to your game, download the images, and then put them in your local game files. To get to them, watch this video made by the developers:

Little league is a true test of a builder's ingenuity. Compared to the other sumo leagues, these techs are pretty light, letting you do a lot more with the thrusters you are provided with. GSO is a lot less durable than GeoCorp, so you need to build these techs to attack quickly and avoid enemy fire.
GSO Vityazi VI by streak1-

GSO Bolshevik by streak1-

Mirrors Hedge by Vhargon-

TwoLeggedZyclope V6 by Chrii_the_Vieh-

A league for pure brawlers. With no guns and thrusters, this league is all about shoving the enemy off or ripping them to shreds. The lack of guns tends to make these battles quite long, so build your techs for the long haul.
HammerHead by Baconus_Yum-

Bomphiologia by Zane-

Suemi3 by Terra_Techy-

GeoCorp Satyr V2 by streak1-

As it's name suggests, the techs of the Big League are big, bad, and heavy. Some of these techs can be pretty mobile, but not as much as you can do in Little League. Instead, most of these techs are about staying on the arena and using all they have. You need guns, you need drills and scoops, and you need traction. Kill or be killed, push or be pushed.
HammerHead 8 by Baconus_Yum-

First Attempt sumoV3 by reaperx1-

SideWinder by BitMage-

Matador4lifeV14 by Chrii_the_Vieh-

Up to date as of 18/4/16 (4/18/16).

Last edited:

streak1

Website
steamcommunity.com
Last edited:

BitMage

modARRRator
streak1. FANTASTIC job, a real service to the fans of sumo. You should get bonus points!!!

unfortunately i do not have a list of the champs. I did in fact have a folder of all the middle weight champs, but i have since reinstalled my OS. complete wipe.

Chrii_the_Vieh

This used to be the line-up before the last stream:
GSO-001-Party-Time-by-Kris-Skellorn.png GSO-002-Red-Traction-by-Sai-Wun-Poon.png GSO-003-Sebeard-by-Seb-Kedra.png GSO-004-Pep-Wide-by-Alan-Pep.png GSO-005-TAF-Cruiser-1.2-by-Thundercodes.png GSO-006-Mirrors-Hedge-by-Vhargon.png

Here we have the techs which made it to the finals in the last stream if I'm not mistaken:

9q5hZlj.png Arrow 6.png SumoGiraffeV5.png GSO Bolshevik.png GSO Vityazi VI.png
I think Vityazi won, Arrow was runner up, then Giraffe, then the other both?
Maybe @BitMage could help with the line-up

@Jamie could you make this thread a sticky?
@vincenz02k do you remember the line-up in little league?

streak1

Website
steamcommunity.com
This used to be the line-up before the last stream:

Here we have the techs which made it to the finals in the last stream if I'm not mistaken:

I think Vityazi won, Arrow was runner up, then Giraffe, then the other both?
Maybe @BitMage could help with the line-up

@Jamie could you make this thread a sticky?
@vincenz02k do you remember the line-up in little league?
Looks familiar. I would re-watch the stream to check, but I imagine that Twitch killed that video by now.

Since there are 5 there, which of the originals do you think stayed in?

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Can we get the Sumo champs laid out so that the order is clear? We're getting a little confused on stream right now D: