• SFS

• Duck

• UESO

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Here is the status of every kingdom like their allies, enemies, capable of, etc. I'm not gonna post their members because that's too much work.

Lemon Kingdom:
Very well defended kingdom. Has brute force but doesn't use it unless they have to on base defense only. Is looking for peace between every kingdom and does not war. Also does not do alliances. Lives in a place with only peace and prosperity.

Allies: None

Enemies: None

TAC:

Is not very well defended and currently does not have good battle techs other than artillery. Is mainly focused on AI oriented techs. Currently constructing an HQ to further research and get more members and techs. Working on a space mothership. Also has secret giant artillery waffles.

Allies: Chaos Continuum

Enemies: Pirates and bandits

UESO:

A productive "Kingdom" colonizing alien planets. Not much is known about its defense/offensive capabilities.

Allies: Chaos Continuum, Kebab Kingdom, Duck Republic, and Silver Fleet Systems

Enemies: Kiwi Kingdom, Saiwuntest Cult

Duck Republic:

A kingdom for ducks. Is mainly focused on airborne squadrons of techs to attack, not much is known about the defense of this kingdom.

Allies: Chaos Continuum and UESO

Enemies: GooseSwan Federation and Kiwi Kingdom

Chaos Continuum:

A kingdom where there is no leader, a place for equality and prosperity. Has good offenses, their defensive capabilities are currently unknown.

Allies: UESO, Duck Republic, Kebab Kingdom, TAC, Silver Fleet Systems

Enemies: Kiwi Kingdom

Kebab Kingdom:

A war based kingdom with good defense and offense with a wide variety of techs. Always getting new techs and looking into the most efficient ones (mostly war techs).

Allies: Chaos Continuum, UESO, and Silver Fleet Systems

Enemies: Kiwi Kingdom

Silver Fleet Systems:

A mercenary-like kingdom that supplies other kingdoms their techs for BB. Has no kingdom or defense, has a wide variety of techs.

Allies: Kebab Kingdom, UESO, and Chaos Continuum

Enemies: Saiwuntest Cult and Kiwi Kingdom

TGAF:
TGAF is an armored military design and manufacturing branch of Titanium Gear Industries. Has some known offence capabilities, but has stated that it will only use them for defensive purposes. Hard to anger, hard to please, but makes a strong ally and a fearsome foe. Prefers to keep it's true potential a secret.

Allies: SFS

Enemies: None

Kiwi Kingdom:

A kingdom that wars on everyone, currently has no known techs, defenses, or actual kingdom. Has the capability of unleashing millions of techs all at once.

Allies: None

Enemies: Everyone

Saiwuntest Cult:
They're nuts

DISCLAIMER: ANY MORE KINGDOMS MADE AFTER THIS EDIT WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED UNLESS IF YOUR KINGDOM HAS OVER 3 MEMBERS DISCLUDING YOU!

Last edited:

Chrii_the_Vieh

Oct 26, 2015
Germland Institute in Scotmany
@Bøømik so you are the self-proclaimed leader of one of the kingdoms and you think you can do a neutral view on other kingdoms... interesting...

One word from the Lemons about our status:
We do not do alliances.
We do not go to war (but we will defend ourselfs vigorously).
We do live in peace with all other places that like to do so.
We are the oldest kingdom with the longest history and we learned from mistakes which were made.

I am just one of the Lemon-Knights and the Amber Eminence of the Zesty Realm.
Therefore, my voice might have it's weight in many decisions.
BUT it is not me who rules the kingdom alone and it is not my duty to decide about anything.

Do you need more information? Feel free to visit our Kingdom and ask about it.
AND please do so before jumping to conclusions... Thanks! ;)

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
@Bøømik so you are the self-proclaimed leader of one of the kingdoms and you think you can do a neutral view on other kingdoms... interesting...

One word from the Lemons about our status:
We do not do alliances.
We do not go to war (but we will defend ourselfs vigorously).
We do live in peace with all other places that like to do so.
We are the oldest kingdom with the longest history and we learned from mistakes which were made.

I am just one of the Lemon-Knights and the Amber Eminence of the Zesty Realm.
Therefore, my voice might have it's weight in many decisions.
BUT it is not me who rules the kingdom alone and it is not my duty to decide about anything.

Do you need more information? Feel free to visit our Kingdom and ask about it.
AND please do so before jumping to conclusions... Thanks! ;)
@GamerParrish is trying to ally with other kingdoms because he thinks he has the higher authority now that he's a knight.

Sir Metaladon

Oct 15, 2015
TGAF requests to be acknowledged and slated as Neutral to All

Blurb: TGAF is an armored military design and manufacturing branch of Titanium Gear Industries. Has some known offence capabilities, but has stated that it will only use them for defensive purposes. Hard to anger, hard to please, but makes a strong ally and a fearsome foe. Perfers to keep it's true potential a secret.

PS: Can I has poll option or noh

Last edited: