Creative People's Topic

streak1

Website
steamcommunity.com
Made another MOC, and a few bracelets.

In a FB group I am in, there was a challenge to make a 10 minute MOC. The result was this:

DSCF1584.JPG
Pretty good for 10 minutes. Though, the arms were floppy, and he was missing his eyes. So, I decided: I could rebuild him. I have the technology.

DSCF1589.JPG DSCF1592.JPG

Much better.

This guy is a Po-Matoran (stone), so he hangs out in the canyons. Like many Po-Matoran, he is a sculptor. He carries his trusty hammer and chisel, forged in the foundries of New Atero. He also carries a climbing chain, letting him clime to the highest parts of his largest projects.

Not sure what to name him, whether or not he is a revamp of an existing character, Hafu. He looks similar, but he doesn't have quite the same color scheme. So... maybe.

Now bracelets.

For this one, I took a buckle, and superglued a broken lego piece to it to attach a mask. A mix of both worlds.

DSCF1577.JPG

And three adjustable beaded bracelets:

DSCF1576.JPG

P

Pink Kitty

Made another MOC, and a few bracelets.

In a FB group I am in, there was a challenge to make a 10 minute MOC. The result was this:

View attachment 5495
Pretty good for 10 minutes. Though, the arms were floppy, and he was missing his eyes. So, I decided: I could rebuild him. I have the technology.

View attachment 5496 View attachment 5499

Much better.

This guy is a Po-Matoran (stone), so he hangs out in the canyons. Like many Po-Matoran, he is a sculptor. He carries his trusty hammer and chisel, forged in the foundries of New Atero. He also carries a climbing chain, letting him clime to the highest parts of his largest projects.

Not sure what to name him, whether or not he is a revamp of an existing character, Hafu. He looks similar, but he doesn't have quite the same color scheme. So... maybe.

Now bracelets.

For this one, I took a buckle, and superglued a broken lego piece to it to attach a mask. A mix of both worlds.

View attachment 5497

And three adjustable beaded bracelets:

View attachment 5498
I like the pink Bracelet :)

Cusuno

I decided to sit down again and use Source Filmmaker and Paint.Net once again. After 2 hours of constant posing and editing, this happened: Super Sonic Maker Done TT.jpg
(Lower quality due to size limitations again)

The idea is pretty obvious, but I haven't done something like this although I have Super Mario Maker for my Wii U :p

silver108

I make small hobby video Games!
These screen shots are from my latest game:
A car racing game named Chase
It was built with unity 5 over a few weeks.
I am currently undergoing optimization to boost that 31 fps (top-left) to 60!
This is running on beautiful quiality settings

Last edited:

KattStrike

Website
twitch.tv
It's been a while. Would be nice to see some more people post some stuff to this topic.

Made some more paracord stuff. Sent them to my local rope shop to sell them on consignment. She didn't want bracelets, so I made a bunch of keychains instead.
Ohh these are all really nice! I especially like the spider one :D!

Lil'Rover

Nice stuff here! I want to post something about my hobby which is electronics but I can't get a pic because i am not on my phone. Will edit post later on.

Cusuno

Decided to make a new poster in Source Filmmaker. Here it is:
Fortified 2000000 paint low.jpg
(Once again low file quality due to limitations in the forums)

I call it: "Fortified" in which the Engineers took the Control Point defending too seriously.
It currently has 25 rates on Steam and I'm very proud about my recent work lolz

Cusuno

Time for a Christmas artwork from me (even though it's not Christmas related at all).
Super Tails Run finished jpeg.jpg
I wish I could play Super Mario Run, but I'm an Android user :(

Anyway, had lots of fun working on it. Made with Source Filmmaker and Paint.Net

streak1

Website
steamcommunity.com
It's been a while... again. I haven't done much with paracord lately, but I have done a lot of other stuff.

For one, I took a photography class for one of my electives. I figured that knowing how to properly use a camera might be useful if I ever get into digital design or something similar. Not totally sure what I want to do yet, if that or some other field, but the class gave me a chance to take some nice pictures. There's a lot of them, but here is an album with a few: http://imgur.com/a/4cWMg

Also made some more Bionicle mocs:

This is a small revamp of the one above. Changed one of the feet, gave him an an artificial leg, and made him a smithing table for making weapons and armor. More of a lore change really.

With their robotic home destroyed, the Matoran relocated to the newly reformed Spherus Magna. Despite their victory over Makuta, the aftermath of the battle proved to be quite dangerous, with pieces of their home collapsing around them.

Podu, once an average carver, lost one of his legs in the evacuation to Spherus Magna. Prosthetic technology didn't really exist yet, so he started an apprenticeship with the engineer Nuparu in hopes to find a way to replace his leg. Over the course of a few months, they were able to find a way to tap into the remaining biomechanics in his leg and create a jointed shaft that would move as normal. It wasn't perfect, as he now uses a cane to help support the replacement, but it was quite the advancement, and Nuparu decided to look into the technology some more for future needs.

Podu liked to make things with Nuparu, but he wasn't very good with the mechanics of it. Instead, he used some of the techniques he learned, as well as some he found during past work with the Ta-Matorans, and became a tool-smith. There were quite a few others in his trade, but he had the edge of knowing how to work with metal, and the tools he makes are the strongest of their kind. They take time to make, and as such are expensive, but he is the one to go to if you need really good tools, armor, or weapons.

These other two mocs don't have any lore, but I think I did a pretty good job on them.

And lastly, a Valentines Day heart in paracord. A day late, but it turned out good none the less.

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
That is very cool, it reminds me of a cross-over between Papa Nurgle and the Blood Demon from Warhammer 40k.
Speaking of 40 K, My army is back in maine where i summer. Well i found a group to play with down here in Virgina and i had to Make one. I put my origami skills to the test and so far have built 3000 points of Paper Tyranids. I call it Hive fleet Paper Cuts. Unfortunately i dont have a picture right now, but i know who has pictures of it. I'll get them to send 'em to me tomarrow when i go to game night, then i'll post an army shot. Army consists of:

2 Flyrants
2 Mawlocs
1 Brood of Three Zoanthropes (With a Neurothrope)
And those drop in a Tyrannocyte
1 Brood of Three Venomthropes
2 Broods of 20 Termagants
2 Broods of 3 Warriors
1 Brood of 3 Hive Guard
1 Exocrine
1 Brood of Three Biovores
12 Sporemines (Not part of the 3000 points, but Ammo for the Biovores)
1 Brood of 20 Gargoyles
and 1 Lord of War Harridan

All of which are Folded Origami models of the appropriate size held up by Paperclips from Accurate sized Bases. It's all regulation, though i'd be hesitant to bring them anywhere near a sanctioned event. (Games Workshop is notoriously snobby about using propper gear) So far i'm a month in, and it's growing by 500-1000 points a week, with no end in sight as everyone in my gaming circle has challenged me to take it as far as i can. They all want to have a massive Apocalypse game once i hit 20 Thousand points. That's going to be a massive undertaking. Well, like i said, I'll get those pictures sent to me so I can post them.

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
As promised, Hive Fleet Papercuts, My 40K Tyranid army made from Origami. The list is a few posts earlier. This is all 3000 points of it.
IMG_6225.JPG
Venomthropes, Hive Guard, Warriors, Flyrants and Mawlocs! Just a close up of some of the ground army.
IMG_6226.JPG
The Mighty Harridan and her Brood of Gargoyles, The Living Artillary Node, and the Zoanthropes with their Tyrannocyte Drop Pod. And Spore Mines. Plenty of those.
IMG_6227.JPG

refinedskillz

This thread is so cool haha.
Im a music producer, hobbyist photographer, and i can do a little bit in photoshop too.
https://soundcloud.com/alexrimeisis <--- my soundcloud
I make EDM, House, Bounce, Trap, that kind of stuff.
new logo .jpg
I did this about 20 minutes ago, its a new logo for my music stuff. .jpg This is my PC setup, im a DJ too, ive spent so much time & money building, and planning this. theres probably 3000 quid worth of things here. My PC was built on December 2015. Now for some photography.
http://imgur.com/a/2X0rw
^ its all in there (it wouldnt upload for some reason)
All pictures are taken on my Android phone. (OnePlus3) (I don't particularly like apple or anything they make)

In terms of other things I generally like, im quite into cars, as a whole, and I like RC, as well as PC building, and generally just unique things that nobody else really does.