Creative People's Topic

Website
duckduckgo.com
On a side note quackduck has genuinely given me an artistic awakening. I used to despise drawing and art class but after I saw quackduck's drawings I realised that you don't have to spend loads of time drawing or shading or colouring in to make a good drawing. I used to be super uncreative (and I still am just not as much) be I realised I could draw anything I just sat and doodles and I loved it. I now always carry paper in my bag at school and doodle at every lesson at every chance I get. I'm actually addicted to doodling now. Anyway just wanted to say I still hate art as they force you to draw flowers and shade and what not but now I love doodling. So thanks quackduck you have genuinely inspired me to draw. I hope to post some of my doodles after I hopefully mange to upload them to my computer. :)
I am very glad to hear that I have managed to inspire you! Doodling is a great way to practice drawing skills, just remember to not doodle too much during class, school is still important, however boring it may be :p (I have to admit that I did this back in primary school, it did not turn out well)

I agree with not liking art lessons. I like drawing, but it feels better to have that artistic freedom instead of being forced to draw something you don't want in a style you don't like. It's one of the reasons why I don't plan on having a job doing art, I prefer to keep it as a hobby.

I'm looking forward to seeing your drawings!

Dat Derp

Chief SFS scientist
I read Mortal Engines a long time ago but damn was that book good it is one of my favourite books, partially cause I love steampunk. Anyway on a side note my art is proving finnicky to get on to the computer as I don't have a cable to connect my computer to my phone so it may be a while to you can see what I've drawn.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
I read Mortal Engines a long time ago but damn was that book good it is one of my favourite books, partially cause I love steampunk. Anyway on a side note my art is proving finnicky to get on to the computer as I don't have a cable to connect my computer to my phone so it may be a while to you can see what I've drawn.
You could upload photos directly from your phone.

Dat Derp

Chief SFS scientist
Communism isn't bad. In fact, it is fairly good in several ways. The only problem is that, so far, no ones actually done it properly.
I kind of agree if it weren't for communism we wouldn't have the NHS in the UK which gives everyone equal free healthcare.

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Communism isn't bad. In fact, it is fairly good in several ways. The only problem is that, so far, no ones actually done it properly.
it would work if everyone were perfect little angels, but were not. we slack, we greed, and in a capitalist society those things will balance each other out