Creative People's Topic

Dat Derp

Chief SFS scientist
Everyone has a talent or a niche. Maybe your good a 3d modelling maybe your good at making amazing games (looking at you payload studios members) maybe your good at playing games. If 3d modelling is your hobby then good and as you get better and better you may even get a job in it. I for one love your work as many others do so I encourage you to keep on keeping on!

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
So recently I made the misc mod capable of exporting tech models. Because, well, yeah.
I tested it by 3D printing the FTUE tech. These are the results.
Both prints have flaws, but hey, progress?

1|100 ratio for smaller, 1|50 ratio for larger

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns

Easy to store 200mm coin of THICC
Forget bitcoin, I want this currency

Don't put yourself down, there's definitely a career in 3d modelling for you if you're not in one already. I've definitely seen worse stuff come out of people who this is their actual job (not at payload I might add, everyone here is amazingly talented)
I'm in the 3D industry for sure, but my career somehow pulls me into TD and Rigging...because there's not a lot of TDs in my country. Sure it puts food on the table and I enjoy it, but it's a different feeling, if you get what I mean.

Dat Derp

Chief SFS scientist
Nooooooo. it's not.

Just showcasing my awesome writing and business skills.
Amazing the first bit of the page looked nice and professional as it wasn't to obtrusive on my eyes if you know what I mean. I looked smooth and neatly put together. Good Job! :);)