Crashes with skin brush feature

Darvin

Commander-in-chief of Carrier Strike Group NOVA-01
Jun 13, 2020
When applying skin on officially modded blocks, sometimes TT can crash. This happens to me rarely, so i assumed the problem was with my machine, but then someone on BlackWing comment section mentioned the same thing, not long after that, 光轲GK contacted me asking how did i fix the crash issue with BlackWing. That was weird because on my machine, painting BlackWing blocks with the skin feature does crash the game, not always, but occasionally, but according 光轲GK, BlackWing is fine. And even weirder, this problem seem to be isolated to BlackWing, i have never experienced any crashes with my other modpacks (NOVA or WWII modpack), even though they were created the same way by the same person. I believe there is something wonky going on with the skin feature and how it handles modded blocks

Darvin

Commander-in-chief of Carrier Strike Group NOVA-01
Jun 13, 2020
i just spent a good portion of the day investigating the flash fil bug, turns out it was caused by a missing mesh on one of my model, so make sure your model_mount, model_body, and model_barrel have their own meshes