crashes when i die

kae

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Heya Soviet Samuelson, this is most likely the same issue you're having with saving snapshots, as the game will auto save a snapshot before you die.

I've run some tests on our side to do with access to directories and permissions and i'm 99% sure that something is blocking access to the folder that is needed to save snapshots, most likely this is Avast on your side or another virus scanner and adding the folder as an exception should let you play again without crashing.

Until we can determine if this issue is to do with Avast blocking access, there's not much we can do :(

Soviet_Samuelson

Getting a permit to life in a jolly box
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Heya Soviet Samuelson, this is most likely the same issue you're having with saving snapshots, as the game will auto save a snapshot before you die.

I've run some tests on our side to do with access to directories and permissions and i'm 99% sure that something is blocking access to the folder that is needed to save snapshots, most likely this is Avast on your side or another virus scanner and adding the folder as an exception should let you play again without crashing.

Until we can determine if this issue is to do with Avast blocking access, there's not much we can do :(
oh, ok