Crafty Mike Needs To Be Added To Co-op!

I've played a long way through my save, and yet to find the crafty mike mission. I read on reddit that other people also have my issue, and there is really no point in progressing if you can't have crafting, and auto miners I find.

I know that this has been an issue for at least 3 months as that was when a reddit post was made, so not to apply pressure to the devs or anything, but I think we all know we need this feature.

There is almost no point progressing in a save without crafting, not having that ability is very limiting.

Thanks everyone.

Nooboid

Not A Noob
personally I don't think crafting is worth it. It's just not useful enough.

Falchoin

I’ve found crafting useful for making the more expensive blocks which are difficult to get from enemies, like missiles. Set a block on repeat craft then go do a set of missions. Other base components such as scrappers, conveyors, and furnaces (anchored and mobile) are parts I use frequently in my single player campaign. Plus you get access to blocks early though crafting. It’s possible to make blocks one grade level higher than your license.

My preferred way of making money is running missions with a magnet tech and scrapping all the extra blocks I find, a process which is less efficient and PAINFULLY slow in co-op (selling blocks direct to the trading station). The lack of auto-miners also makes it tedious to make BB (or gather rare resources which would be needed for crafting).