sites.google.com
TerraTech-Reference-Chart
version 1.1
  • Component Recipes
  • Component Sell Prices
  • Resource Location Chart
  • Resource Sell Prices
  • Steam Achievements List
Whenever I really get into a new game I usually create a background image for myself to display on a second monitor. I add information I'd often reference while playing. I did the same for TerraTech and decided to share it with the community. I opted for the typical, modern low-end of monitor resolutions (HD 1920x1080) so that it would fit on almost anyone's second screen. If you're adept with image editing software, such as Photoshop or GIMP, you can of course add my charts into your own desktop background since I'm releasing them with individual layers for each component as a PSD (Photoshop) file.

To grab the latest version, please visit the Github page for this mini-project. Or grab the PSD file here.

The actual JPEG image file is shown below...

A big thanks to ZeroGravitas for his earlier work on documenting crafting and Baconus_Yum for his image updates on the Wiki. And thanks to harpo99999 for his suggestions to include resource/component sell prices, and Matt for making the thread a sticky.

I'd love feedback and to get ideas on other TerraTech reference information you'd like added to the chart. If desired, I can also release it at multiple resolutions when I add more data over time. And perhaps if there's enough interest I can even create a quick app or webapp that serves a similar purpose, but with interactive help for both new and veteran players.

Thanks!
W O A H