crafting resource reachability

Discussion in 'Community Help, Questions and Guides' started by the dude, Nov 18, 2018.

1. the dude

the dude Member

ZeroGravitas and Galrex like this.
  2. AstraTheDragon

AstraTheDragon A festive dragon

Ah yes, that base is quite big and yes, there is an unknown limit to how far crafting blocks can call resources. As far as I know, there is no way to calculate it. Sorry about that. I do notice quite a few inefficiencies in your base design which would greatly reduce the conveyor length, fixing this issue in your case and making for faster crafting. I would strongly recommend @ZeroGravitas' Steam Guide on crafting and his videos found on his YouTube channel.
    Also:
    Did you notice the 'Upload a File' button? It should help you upload a small amount of files of small data amounts.
    2018-11-18 13_24_12-Edit Post by AstraTheDragon _ TerraTech Forum.png
    To place an animated images such as .gifs inline with your text, right click on them and click 'copy link location'.
    2018-11-18 13_25_34-Edit Post by AstraTheDragon _ TerraTech Forum.png
    Then click the 'Image' button and paste its link.
    2018-11-18 13_23_51-crafting resource reachability _ TerraTech Forum.png
    I hope this helps!

#2 AstraTheDragon, Nov 18, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
    ZeroGravitas and Galrex like this.
  3. the dude

the dude Member

thank you.

*Upload a File* - the problem was about the file size, it is 1 mb as people saying on the forum, that is fine for saves but not for screens.

About conveyors: strange thing - it is not just a distance. In the example below i move factory 1 block closer and whole radius shifts to almost all my width (but still not reaches the leftmost one platform)
    https://imgur.com/a/O62HLm2
    https://imgur.com/a/NXSEtJY

ZeroGravitas and AstraTheDragon like this.
  4. Galrex

Galrex Possibilist