Crafting bug | Item progress display broken

( I'm sorry! I know crafting bugs are super common, but i figured this caused me some big resource losses and clogged my machines, aaaand i already had my bug report up, so i ended up reporting this. )
I don't know much about this bug or how to recreate it but i will do my best to create a list on recreation.
This occurred on a Solo Campaign, Stable Branch. [ Just outside of the Hawkeye Spider Boss base )

"To recreate this bug you must" { This should be a near exact recreation of my actions }
  1. Place a Venture Fabricator ( ALONE! nothing attached )
  2. Set it to craft the Venture payload Terminal ( In my save i haven't discovered it yet )
  3. Unload the Fabricator ( I leave into a Salt flats zone to gather Celestite ) [ Unload = Move far away from the fabricator ]
  4. ( not sure if this is part of it ) Encounter and defeat a Invasion
  5. Save several times ( I cycled through save slots a couple times, [ about 7 saves in total ] )
  6. Return to fabricator,
  7. Fabricators and Component factories should show all components received, but not complete the part.

20191129151740_1.jpg

Save and Output logs can be provided on request.

Last edited:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
It's a much reported new crafting bug, yeah. You should be able to 'reboot' the crafting AI by adding/removing any block on the crafting tech (to get the fabricator to spit out it's product).