Getting a permit to life in a jolly box
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Xureent chronology:
I sit on couch
I see 3 other couches. All the couches have 4 cushions
A zk47 lands next to me, and appears ro be targeting my heart
I grab it! And then the couch launches me up vewy high 0w0
I inspect rhe innards of my own couch! To find 5 new couches. The colors dont matter, exept for the galactic black one.
The galactic black one sucks me in wirh its black hole! And i run...

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader
Website
sites.google.com
Xureent chronology:
I sit on couch
I inspect rhe innards of my own couch! To find 5 new couches. The colors dont matter, exept for the galactic black one.
History
great

Soviet_Samuelson

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Xureent chronology:
I sit on couch
(My own story now) im unable to escape the black holes pull but i do have an option; i pull out The Bullet that can Kill the Past. I earned it by visiting a dungeon populated by living ancient weaponry who use not living ancient weaponry. I put the bullet in rhe chamber of the zk47, and i shoot. Im teleported back in time where i encountered the biggest and most regretful turning point in my life, when i idly let some CHAD took my girlfriend, Ransoming our relationship for my life. This was the most powerful i had been in all my years, so i knew it was the appropriate time to do the deed, kill the past, and reclaim my relationship. To be continued...

Last edited:

Dat Derp

Chief SFS scientist
(My own story now) im unable to escape the black holes pull but i do have an option; i pull out The Bullet that can Kill the Past. I earned it by visiting a dungeon populated by living ancient weaponry who use not living ancient weaponry. I put the bullet in rhe chamber of the zk47, and i shoot. Im teleported back in time where i encountered the biggest and most regretful turning point in my life, when i idly let some CHAD took my girlfriend, Ransoming our relationship for my life. This was the most powerful i had been in all my years, so i knew it was the appropriate time to do the deed, kill the past, and reclaim my relationship. To be continued...
Could it be? A fellow enter the gungeoner? Who is actually good enough to beat the game and not rage quit?

Soviet_Samuelson

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
(this is in a bar, btw) I take someone's beer, shatter the bottle, and poop on the sharp parts, as a poison. i try to shank him 3 times, missing the first 2 and connecting on the third, but it only dealt nine damage, like a pump in this one game called fortnort. My rage was building, and this activated my second phase, where i gain access to a baseball bat of gold. I S H L A P his face with the power of a million suns, yet he remains unphased. He pulls out his crayola brand name weaponry, and viciously draws phalluses on my forehead. I look around for an escape, and i notice that he is of the Waja Baja Bobo race, and he's using helium tanks to breath. I cut his tubes, and he slowly suffocates. he teleports back to his home planet to breath. this is not the end of our story, i thought
Could it be? A fellow enter the gungeoner? Who is actually good enough to beat the game and not rage quit?
yes i beat the lich and turbo and blessed mode

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader
Website
sites.google.com
(this is in a bar, btw) I take someone's beer, shatter the bottle, and poop on the sharp parts, as a poison. i try to shank him 3 times, missing the first 2 and connecting on the third, but it only dealt nine damage, like a pump in this one game called fortnort. My rage was building, and this activated my second phase, where i gain access to a baseball bat of gold. I S H L A P his face with the power of a million suns, yet he remains unphased. He pulls out his crayola brand name weaponry, and viciously draws phalluses on my forehead. I look around for an escape, and i notice that he is of the Waja Baja Bobo race, and he's using helium tanks to breath. I cut his tubes, and he slowly suffocates. he teleports back to his home planet to breath. this is not the end of our story, i thought
@Seth_Seth Is trying to figure out what direction the story of Couches is going

Soviet_Samuelson

Website
forum.terratechgame.com

yes i beat the lich and turbo and blessed mode
im suprised no one made any remarks about the poop-poisoned bottle, but ok

Soviet_Samuelson

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Im trapped in the couch forum now I can not leave for the couch Gods forbid it. I don't even know where this is going either... Send help please.
you cant send help, you have been trapped in this hellion. the only thing to do is to improvethe hellion in which you live, by contributing to the lore