Couch

Roblox got completely ruined. The money hungry devs are too greedy to get any work done, the autistic 2-year old moderators ban people for no reason, and the community is completely toxic. However, someone tried to make a stand. His name was QuackityHQ and got unfairly banned on Roblox so he decided to do a raid on it. Roblox got his twitch channel banned, along with any people that helped him in the raid. His legacy will remain in Roblox history forever. If we all revolt together, we can overcome Roblox and defeat it and step on it's ugly face.

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader
Website
sites.google.com
Roblox got completely ruined. The money hungry devs are too greedy to get any work done, the autistic 2-year old moderators ban people for no reason, and the community is completely toxic. However, someone tried to make a stand. His name was QuackityHQ and got unfairly banned on Roblox so he decided to do a raid on it. Roblox got his twitch channel banned, along with any people that helped him in the raid. His legacy will remain in Roblox history forever. If we all revolt together, we can overcome Roblox and defeat it and step on it's ugly face.
The couch RP thread wasn't toxic.

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader
Website
sites.google.com

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader
Website
sites.google.com
WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GUD IDEA TO CRASH INTO MEH HOME?!?!!?

the doorbell goes insane.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader
Website
sites.google.com
da choppa has crashed into the ship, oh dear.

And now there's more spaceships crashing into it making a pile.

why(and who)are they crashing into meh house.

also one of the couches has burst into flames...
OH NOES (the game is over if the couches are destroyed)

TheAlmightyBread

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria
Website
en.wikipedia.org
There was a RP thread on ROBLOX before the forum update called... I don't remember but it was a RP involving a couch.

AND THY COUCH SHALL LIVE ON!

should we?

if so we start with the couch just... there.
I will do a roleplay...

*You se a sexy block mne standing in the distenc*

hei there nub

*x*

woah yo
re

*e^2 = 7.3890560989306502*

couch house

is*

*rp crys ayt oder*

meme crying

*tears come*

lol not #####

*co2l*

I#m #### #a##i###, ##d ###s is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that e

*h

this is so sad can we replace old people?

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
I will do a roleplay...

*You se a sexy block mne standing in the distenc*

hei there nub

*x*

woah yo
re

*e^2 = 7.3890560989306502*

couch house

is*

*rp crys ayt oder*

meme crying

*tears come*

lol not #####

*co2l*

I#m #### #a##i###, ##d ###s is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that e

*h

this is so sad can we replace old people?
Why and what.