Controllers have strange key bindings

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Well, for lack of a better word.
If I remember correctly (as my laptop charger doesn't work, and I only used a controller for the game once), while using an Xbox 360 controller, the D-Pad navigates the inventory while also zooming at the same time (I think the same thing happens with the Left Stick, as it will move the tech while navigating the inventory). Obviously, you cant do everything in the game using a controller, such as placing or moving blocks, however it is nice that you can fully navigate the inventory, and even switch tabs using Left Bumper and Right Bumper, but I don't see why some of the controls overlap.
Maybe it might be worth looking into slightly remapping the controls. Also, despite the option in the options (wow, that sentence turned out great) to view/change controls for controllers, it doesn't do anything when you click it.

I posted this in Open because it is neither a bug, nor is it really attached to any specific game version, but it isn't exactly a suggestion either.

Ky Rowsey

Not sure where to post this, I have not played in some time, but lov Binge playing terratech from time to time,
I play the PC Version but with an Xbox controller, in the past it was rough, but doable.
as of today. i see new options but i dont see where to change anytthing as far as what controls what. maybe a guide or re work is coming soon ?