Console vs PC

Fanatic

Iv been playing Ps4 for quite a bit now and iv noticed that we are quite far behind PC players when it comes to updates, for example they have more blocks to use then us. In addition to this they have the r&d mode to play around and build in as well as experimental items. I understand that it has been on PC longer then console and some things are hard to do on console, I still believe that we deserve a little more content as I have been getting more and more bored when it comes to building and playing, and I am not the only one as some of my friends have stopped playing the game completely. Even just the experimental items will make a huge diffence when it comes to gameplay and give us more ideas to build.
In addition to this, if u see this terratech devs, I have a few ideas for new blocks and possibly a new corporation, if you are interested please email me.

HeX

TerraTech Modder Manager
The console platforms have a requirement for no unstable content so R&D mode and blocks are out straight from that. Then, PC is kinda the testing platform before updates roll out to the rest of the platforms. Also, seeing as how the game is developed on PC, updates tend to take longer to port over to consoles.

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
The consoles will always be slightly behind PC updates unfortunately - due to some of the reasons listed in this thread already.

We're working hard at getting them up to speed with each other currently though. There will be an update to consoles very soon that will bring them up to date with PC, as well as some extra goodies to bring the two versions closer.

Sorry it's taken so long! Trying to add new things to the game while keeping all platforms up to date turns out to involve a metric Tech ton of work. But we're close now.